13 Dec 2009

Trevor Decorating the Tree for Reid

I made this Christmas card for my son Reid and for this weeks ATS Challenge where the theme is snowflakes.
I coloured the CC Designs Trevor and the Christmas tree with Copic markers the sentiment is also from CC Designs.
The snowflakes I cut with an MS punch from DCWV DP then added some aqua ice Kaiser gems, the large snowflake I die cut in pale aqua card sprayed it with spray mount adhesive and sprinkled it with Glamour dust to give it some twinkle.
I stitched the edge of the card on the sewing machine.
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday

12 comments:

Margreet said...

stunning card Susie.........your son will love it!!!
xxx Margreet

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card Susie I bett Reid will love this card :) Thanks for joining the ATS Challenge this week.
Hugs Ria

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Christine said...

Wow Susie simple stunning & classy do know how you do ??it gilr love it..

Hugs Christine xx

Eleftheria said...

really nice card!!! and wonderful image you've used...
I am sure he will like the card...

jackiescrafts said...

I love this card and bet your son will love it too

Hugs Jackie x

scrappyjacky said...

Such a cute card...gorgeous image you've used.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a pretty card, so wonderful. The image is very cute.
Hugs Jacqueline

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh your colouring is fabulous Susie and I love the bling in your snowflakes
:o)

Angela said...

Love it!! Tese are my favourite stamps, so cute, your son will love it,
hugs Angela x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Really love this one Susie, Reid will love it.... Trevor looks fab next to the tree and those snowflakes are gorgeous xxxx

Larisa said...

oh, so nice boy ))) I love him)) So nice card.