3 Dec 2009

Vintage Red & Green Christmas Tag

Well I could have sworn I saw a challenge for a vintage tag so this is what I came up with but then I couldn't remember which challenge it was or where I saw it !!! lol just like me to lose the plot !! lol so I never did find it !!Anyway it fits a few other challenges so all is not lost.
To make this tag I used a giant tag cut from my own design die and the trees are also cut using one of my own design dies (you may have seen me making them on WOYDW) they are cut in Vintage red BG DP from the figgy collection I have distressed them with Tim Holtz Vintage photo Distress ink.
The flourish stamps are from the new Whiff of Joy Christmas flourish set I have stamped them in Versafine Vintage Sepia ink the sentiment is from Hot off the press.
Other things I used ;
BasicGrey Green Button & Twine
Cream Lace from Tabby craft
Deep red Prima Christmas flowers
Vintage Ruby gems from K&Co
I have entered my tag into the following challenges;
Allsorts challenge Buttons
Pile it on challenge/ Flowers & Flourishes
2 red bananas Challenge winter/Christmas
Frosted Designs Challenge Same shape - different sizes
Corrosive challenge Christmas Red & Green
Cupcake craft challengeRed & Green
Ginger snap challenge Winter wonderland
Rosie D‘s Challenge Red & Green and a bit of bling
Incy wincy Challenge Red & Green
Secret Crafter Challenge Christmas Trees
The Creative card crew challenge Christmas
Stamp with fun challenge Xmas
Crafty creations challenge Lace and Distressing

30 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

I love vintage type things!! This is fab, Susie.

Tracy said...

Love this tag, it's beautiful, those flourishes are great. Someone's present will look lovely with this tag on.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jules said...

Hi Susie

Wow .. .. so much interesting detail on your tag.

I love it!!!!

Thank you for sharing with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Teresa said...

What a fun vintage tag. I'm glad you found some challenges it fit for. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Only by His Grace said...

I love this tag.
Hugs Marion

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous tag Susie, I love the vintage feel to it. Thank you for letting me know I had won the Whiff of Joy candy, I can't wait for my goodies to arrive

Desiréé said...

O wow, i really like this one!!

Mandy said...

Love the vintage look...
Mandy xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Love it. It's a plot you've lost, it may well be swilling about here...I've got a shed load!

Saskia said...

Gorgeous tag! Thanks for sharing your work with us on Rosie-D's Challenge! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Pam said...

Love the tag, the vintage look is great for xmas. Hugs Pam x

Saskia said...

Thanks for taking part at Crafty Creations Challenge with this lovely tag!

Saskia :)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous tag and fab Christmas trees.
Thank you for joining in the SCC this time.
Cathy xx

Dawn Mercedes said...

Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenges by janet!

Lisa said...

Hi Susie, Gorgeous vintage tag!

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with everyone. Hope you play with Pile It On! again next week.

Jennifer PIO DT

Biscuitlid said...

i love the vintage feel along with the clean and simple look - great combo

Victoria
x

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

stunning! so elegant and perfect vintage!

thank you so much for joining us at crafty creations this week!

hugs mandyxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Gingersnap Stampers said...

Fabulous forest tag! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Winter Wonderland Challenge!

Liza said...

A gorgeous tag, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

cindy said...

Love this tag. Great work:)
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Susie it's gorgeous!
Fabulous combo of challenges and Thanks for including PIO this week!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

This is stunning Susie, those trees are fabulous and the flourishes look beautiful. I love the vintageness ( is that a word? lol) absolutely wonderful love it xxx

Cheryl said...

wow really love this hun thanks again for joining us at incy designs love cheryl xxxxx

Hope Jacare said...

What a beautiful tag - gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with our lace and Distressing challenge! Cheers Claire x

Peggy said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations !!!

Peggy

Rosie (Freycob) said...

This is such an elegant tag!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

stamprgrl said...

super duper cute tag.

Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It on!

-- dalis

Phebe Meeder said...

love this cutie...penny blsck right?