30 Dec 2009

WOYDW at the end of 2009

Not to much going on at my desk today I am just colouring my Emma angel image for the new ABC Christmas challenge that starts today (there is a link in my side bar on the Wednesday challenge list) this week its "A" for Angel pop back later to see my card if I get to take the photo .....its so dark and dull down here in Gosport today.
Other things on my desk ? not much really I am fairly tidy today as I haven't really done that much crafting over the last week ....there are 2 packs of new stamps one just doodlebug designs Birthday nothing very exciting and the other a boarder of yummy chocolates now that seems more like it !! lol although I have eaten so many chocolates over the holiday I feel if I never see another it will be to soon !!! he he don't suppose I will feel like that for long !! but back to Slimming world next Monday so I had better put chocolate out of my mind for a good long while now !!
Fancy sharing whats on your desk with Julia and all the girls?? Well then just post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground blog to leave a comment and join in all the fun of WOYDW
Thanks for popping by to check out my little space, Happy New Year................

13 comments:

Wipso said...

What tidy desk. Mine was empty first thing but having got out lots of inspiration I'm pleased to say my mojo is returning and I may blog later to show and tell the results :-)
A x

Tracy said...

What a tidy desk, like your angel image, can't wait to see what you do with her.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

wow thats tidy for you hun....lol!!

Good luck with slimming world. I'm going back on my health diet next week. So, so long to anything with sugar & yeast again!!!

Gonna go do a WOYDW on my blog now, although its more like whats on the arm of my chair wednesday!!

SueH said...

Oh my, that is tidy Susie!

Love the new birthday stamps and the cute little angle. Are you making an early start on next years Christmas cards?

Sue
x x x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Hey there Miss Susie. Long time, no see (my fault, not yours). I've been keeping a crafty eye on you all this time and am determined to organise myself and get in on the fun over at Sassy Designs. Your work is always and inspiration and, after a bit of practise, I hope I've improved enough to run with you talented crafters. Hugs and a Happy New Year.

Lauren (bluebertie)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh very tidy Susie ;) Mine's still messy as I had a bout of cardmaking a couple of days ago.
Best wishes for 2010 ;)
Anne xx

Biscuitlid said...

blummin eck have you been burgled woman? Where's all your stuff???!! lol.

Victoria
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Now that is impressively tidy gal, am seriously thinking of driving down to mess it up a bit! You're right, I'd love to get together for a collective WOYWW lunch - in fact - you and I could....I'm not that far from you after all!

Nikki said...

Susie who's desk is this really ??? lol it looks great as always and Yummy new stamps you've got there and look forward to seeing your new card :)
hugs Nikki

LadyBug said...

A lovely tidy desk ready for the new year :)
have a great one Susie!!

Kaz said...

Ooo tidy today, well done you. Good luck with the diet, I'm starting one too.
Happy New Year xx

Linby said...

Hi crafting sister- I've left something for you on my blog
Happy New Year
Linbyx

Manunamoral said...

Lindoooooooooooo.

Sumemo.

Bjotas sonoras.