23 Dec 2009

WOYDW Christmas !!!

No Porridge on my desk this week girls .....its Christmas and that means Chocolate !!!!! lol
No they are not all for me (although I do feel a little sick from pigging them !! he he ) I'm making up bags of Quality street to give out to the kids playing with Woody tomorrow.
I hope you are all ready for Christmas?, tree decorated, presents wrapped, Turkey stuffed etc !!!! lol.
Right whats on my desk this week ?......well I haven't done a lot of crafting over the last few days but I have still managed to make a mess !! I had an early present from Santa (well it was from Garry really!! he he) I know I shouldn't have it yet but I was to excited to wait and had to open it, its my new (and I must confess the best yet) Martha Stewart boarder punch .....its not actually a boarder punch like any other as it cuts a lace like ribbon its fantastic ......and I have heard that Santa is also gonna get me a Score-pal !!!coz I have been a good girl !!!
I had 2 present arrive by DHL courier this morning from my lovely friend Vikki you can see them on my desk and I have promised not to open them so they are now under the tree along with the other gifts I have been sent by my DT girls ....I must say I'm a very lucky girl this year. And I have had some really beautiful handmade cards from lots of lovely bloggers the one you can see on my desk arrived today from the lovely Donna, thanks Donna .
Oh and then there is a little pressie I got for myself the Spellbinders Shapeabilities fancy tags they arrived today and I love them, wasn't it just so thoughtful of me to buy them for me !! he he.
Well that's it I have to go I'm being summoned by Woody to come and see what he's made so I gotta say goodbye for now but if you feel like joining in the fun of WOYDW all you have to do is take a photo of your desk....... just as it is right now, don't go and tidy .....show us all of your Christmas creativeness!!!
Then just post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground blog and join in all the festive fun of Whats on your desk Wednesday by leaving a comment on the WOYDW post.
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone

10 comments:

LadyBug said...

OOOOO I'm loving the look of that big lacey punch!!! I think sanat will be bringing me a cricut :) but not until the new year :(

Linby said...

like the look of the punch too and the dies - what a nice present you picked for yourself!!!
Linbyx

Julia Dunnit said...

Seriously, with the blogs, the challenges, the this the that...how do you have time?!! Your desk looks really interesting today,not least because of the sweeties! The punch looks interesting - will reserve final jidgement till you convnce me..amnot very good at lacey stuff. Meanwhile, sorry you couldn't see the notebook properly, will phto it when finished. Have a really Happy Christmas!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

mmmmm...sweeties look very nice..lol.
i love your WOYDW love nosing at all your crafty goodies.
Big punch looks fab...im hoping samta will bring me some crafty bits too :)

Lorraine A said...

Wednesday ,,,,, is it wednesday already lol ,,,, I completely forgot to take a piccy this week ,,,, :-( though it is just as messy ,,, if not worse than last week ,,, :)

Love the punch and the tags ,,, gorgous !! :-)
Hope you have a lovely Christmas :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Susie I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs Jacqueline

Larisa said...

oh, if my desk looked the same... but nothing... ((((
Merry Christmas! Have a nice day a whole year running!

Nikki said...

Oh Susie You Lucky Girl Hey look Chocolate Mmmm... I must admit that Punch does look wonderful.
I haven't even been home all day Last min shopping etc.. but it's done :)
hugs Nikki
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO

Tracey said...

That punch looks fab Susie, looking forward to seeing what you create with it :)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy New Year.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Pepi said...

Merry Christmas.