16 Dec 2009

WOYDW ??

Morning all..............Its freezing down here in Gosport today I'm sure its the same all over the UK, my desk was ice cold when I came down this morning and I have had to put a throw over me leather mastermind chair that I sit in to craft as it was so cold it sent a shiver up my spine, unfortunately we don't have the luxury of central heating here, we were going to put it in when we bought the place 5 years ago but didn't get round to it and as we are moving next year (coz they are knocking our place down to redevelop that's another story !!) it seemed silly to do any extra work to it, so hopefully this time next year we will be tucked up in our new house with (I hope) heating.
Still there is an upside to not having central heating Garry pops the hot water bottles our bed half hour before we go up and then we get to snuggle to keep warm ...what could be more romantic !!! lol
Anyway I better stop there and move to whats on my desk today.............well first things first a nice cup of strong black "hot" coffee and quite a bit of mess , but among all the crafty clutter there is the beginnings of my last family Christmas card, its gonna be for Woody who requested a card with Joseph and Mary and as I don't have a stamp with them I decided to use the Sizzix people so that's my next card to finish and I have coloured mistletoe Tilda ready for my just Magnolia challenge card, if I get it finished on time you will see it on the blog later today.
Also on my desk you can see a new MS cupcake stamp and punch set that just came from Simon Say Stamps in the USA which I bought with a voucher that I won on the The Creative card crew challenge so thanks guys for the great prize, I chose a set of Prima corner stamps too which are also on my desk.
There is another new MS boarder punch its the snowflake one I got that a couple of days ago for the bargain price of about £10 from Bunny Zoe crafts she has a sale on.
So do you fancy sharing whats on your desk with Julia and all the girls?? Well then just post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground blog and join in all the fun of Whats on your desk Wednesday by leaving a comment on the WOYDW post there so all the girls can come and have a rummage round your desk........... you will soon become hooked and find you can't wait to get over to Julia's place every Wednesday (to meet up with all the crafty girls that take part every week !!)
Thanks for dropping by to check out my little space, have fun................

18 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

I LOVE your desk, so many goodies on it to play with, don't tempt me into taking the day off as I will be down there like a shot! Not to tidy mind but to have a good old play with all your stash! :-)
Jane
x

Wipso said...

As ever, I would love to have a good rummage round your craft space. So many lovely things to have a play with.
A x

Deanne said...

ooh ooh i have that mug :) hehehe great productive space you have going on there :)

Mel said...

I just love seeing what`s on your desk you have so many crafting goodies.
sending you a warm hug to keep the chills off :)
hugs Mel

Julia Dunnit said...

It's pretty under control Susie; loving the Mary and Joseph, how cute.
Cor yeah, cold here a bit further up in Hamsphire too - like you we lived with CH for some years and even after many years of having it,I've never lost my gratitude!

Sue said...

Hi Hun
its bloody cold today, need ya thermals on!! Luv gettin into a hot bed!!! My desk is tidy at the mo not been in there since sunday!! Have sent you mail hun will wait for ya reply, keep warm, sue.x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's not that bad Susie ;) That punch was a real bargain - I'm getting 2 MS punches from Santa 'cos I've been a good girl LOL The corner stamps look lovely. And though I'm not a Tilda fan - would have to draw a mouth in - there are some lovely images including the one on your desk :)
Anne xx

pinky said...

Don't know how you get time to shop for bargains with all the craft items you show us! No heating, think i would be crying in a heap on the floor now lol. Desk looks pretty productive today!
Pinky

Lorraine A said...

oohh your desk bears a striking resemblance to mine when i've tidied it up a bit lol :-) ok will take a piccy and join in ,,,,:-)
you have some lovely goodies on there ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

p.s I use electric blankets ,,, oohh it is sooo nice to crawl into a lovely warm bed :-)

Pam said...

Lots of lovely things there today Susie, I love the doodlebug jewels, and who wouldn't love those punches. No picture from me today as computer is still down but if I get a change I will describe my desk later!!!

Pam

Kaz said...

Aaww Suzie hun poor you with no heating. Mine is on and I'm still under a blanket with a wheatbag!! But I am a wuss!

Your desk is looking interesting with lots of bits tucked away for me to nose at.

Make sure you have a really really big room for crafting in your new house xx

ps naughty girl for telling me about a sale ha ha x

Kaz said...

I bought the chipboard letters from Bubblyfunk, but I think they were probably a Sissix die xx

SueH said...

You’ve made me feel so guilty Susie.
I’m forever winging about how cold I get sitting by the window in my centrally heated craft room and there you are with no heating at all.

Loving all the works in progress and the welcoming cup of coffee……..Black no sugar for me please!

Linby said...

Hi my crafty sister - so we both like choc mouse and creme brulee LOL! I've been to the "sale" too!
Linbyx

Nikki said...

Your Desk is always soo much fun except with last weeks desk that was a tease showing off punches that are SOLD OUT and can't find them anywhere ACK ...TEASE you are lol ... You must let me know where to locate them or who your Punch pusher is !! Please hook a girl up !!and get your self a little space heater to warm you up :)
hugs Nikki

Sam said...

I like that Nativity you've got going on on your desk - you even have an angel hovering over them!! (ok, so it's a fairy!!) And that mug - perfect for cat lovers like me!

Nikki said...

Well Susie if Santa is willing to fly his big Red Butt over to Canada I wouldn't argue at all...
but for now I'll have to wait a wee bit lol and DROLL on my keyboard :P

Kathy said...

Great shot Susie - so many goodies to see.
I will try not to moan about our chilly study having read about your lack of CH brrrrr
How are you getting on with the snowflake border punch - I've been meaning to ebay mine as I don't get on with it at all

I've WOYWWed this morning - late again, so added some extra photos to make up for it!