8 Dec 2009

Wrought Iron embossed Tree

At the Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week they are asking for a card or project with lots of Sparkle
So for this card I die cut a basic Christmas tree shape in black with my own design Die and then embossed it with the Cuttlebug embossing folder added some MAMBI clear Crystal gems.
Then I added it to the front of a 6"x 6" card that I had punched the edge of with an MS boarder punch.
I finished it off with sheer red MayArts ribbon and 3 Martha Stewart's ruby red gems

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Nicola said...

Very classy Susie, I love the red and black and wow what a gorgeous punch.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Line said...

Ooh this is so elegant! Love the layout and the design. The tree is just fabulous and I love the embossed effect!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Biscuitlid said...

oooh looks just as good as the white one
x

Aud Kirsten said...

This is great! Love the embossed effect. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card, love the use of the embossing and sparkle!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
Dee

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Susie, I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

What a cool card. I love that punched border! Thanks for playing at SSC!

Georgia said...

Neat idea! Thanks for joining us at the SSC.

Piali said...

Awesome Susie!! love the clean style.Thanks for joining SSC this week..hope to see again next week.
Hugs
Piali

Paula said...

I love the non-traditional christmas color...black...nice touch, refreshing change! Love the lace too...beautiful card! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Pleasantly,
Paula

jannekescreations said...

Great card Susie, thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke

Carolyn said...

What an elegant card. I love the jewels. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn