28 Jan 2010

ATS Challenge Spring Emma

Afternoon all I hope you are all well today, we are having a bit of a grey day down here in Gosport no rain but it looks like it might later or even snow its that cold !!
For this card I used a cute C.C. Designs stamp from the new spring sugarplum kit , I coloured her with Copic markers and added a few flowers to make this globe card for this weeks ATS Challenge where this week the theme make a globe shape card.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog

7 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so lovely and I love snow globes, but I don't have tumbling hearts in any of mine Lol! Fabulous touch Susie, and a real delicious card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Biscuitlid said...

oh it's so gorgeous, fab shading, please share how you manage to get such gentle colours - mine always look so bright even when I use the lighter shades.

Can't wait for my ccs to arrive. Probably be a long wait knowing my postie

xx

Cherry said...

What a cutie Susie - she is sooooo pretty and I love how you've framed her. Hugs Cherry XXX

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card love the hearts and colouring - sorry snow is set to arrive again down south...brrrrrrr

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous
Atc Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Ria said...

Oh Susie this one is soooo gorgeouss :) thanks for joining us at the ATS Challenge ;)
hugs Ria

Jennifer Moore said...

Very lovely.