12 Jan 2010

ATS Challenge

Evening all I have some snowflakes for you in this card with one of the Tilda stamps from the Winter collection coloured with Copic markers and so sparkle from the glitter
there is a great sketch to follow over at the ATS Challenge blog this week and I have made this card as my entry .
The DP is from BoBunny Heart throb collection.
The background stamp and the sentiment are from SU stamped in SU white ink and I added 3 K& CO Crystal gems from the wedding collection.
Keep warm and safe and enjoy the rest of your evening

8 comments:

Ria said...

Ohhh I love your card Susie :)especially how you did the magnolia's in the middle :) Thanks for joining us at ATS this week.
hugs Ria

Lauren Hatwell said...

Beautiful Susie. Thanks for your message on my blog. No rush honey-pie. Looks like I'll be trooping back to the PO with my parcels tomorrow too. Lauren x

LINDA said...

Beautiful card. Love how you put Tilda in the middle. And the colors are perfect..
Love it..
Hugs, Linda

Mel said...

wow beautiful card Susie love the colour combo just stunning.
hugs Mel

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my goodness Susie I adore this card love that backing paper it looks like linen and that background stamping is just so beautiful. Tilda is looking fabulous especially with your beautiful colouring.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Shannon said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors you used and I adore the image!!!
xoxo
Shannon

Larisa said...

it s wonderful!!!! so cute girl ))

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely and wonderful card Susie. I love the colours very much!
Hugs Jacqueline