26 Jan 2010

ATS Challenge

Morning all I hope you are all keeping warm its still so cold down here in Gosport and quite a grey day so the light was not perfect for this photo but I don't think its going to get any better today
For this card I used the cute C.C. Designs Swiss Miss Rosalie with Roses stamp, I coloured her with Copic markers and distressed the edge of the heart with Tim Holtz fired brick colour distress ink
The pink paper is BasicGrey Bitter sweet and the chocolate card I printed out myself a while ago but can't remember where its from.
I stitched round all the edges on my sewing machine as usual.
The sentiment is a woven label by Making Memories, flowers from Prima and the flocked brad is by Deja Views (my sweet girl). And to finish off I added 3 red Crystal gems from MAMBI.
Its my entry for this weeks ATS Challenge blog where this week the theme is a colour combo of pink, chocolate and red .
Thanks for taking the time to drop by

9 comments:

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Morning hunny, this is gorgeous! those colours and image are yummy.
I am going to try to enter some challenges today! for sure lol

Love n hugs
Lisa.xxx

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and beautiful colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Craftyanny said...

Fantastic card Susie:)
Anne x

Leah the Orange said...

absolutely loving the distressing on this card, and that choccie paper is TOO CUTE!! :)

fabulous, Susie!

Julia Dunnit said...

That is sweet..you're getting very stitchy....hmmm.

Ria said...

Extremly yummie card :) thanks for joining the ATS Challenge this week :)
btw we have mr linky up now ;)
hugs Ria

Sue said...

Hi Hun
oh yummy scrummy card hun, fabby image luv the papers, sue.x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Evening Susie,
It is freezing here in York too. I've had the heating up all day!!

Another gorgeous card I love the chocolates paper...nom nom nom!!

Jo said...

What a great card, Susie! I'm afraid my attention was caught immediately by the chocolates, but I really love the whole thing!

I adoe the Basic Grey Bitter Sweet range too!

Love and hugs.

Jo x