26 Jan 2010

Puppy Love !!!

Evening all hope you are all happy tonight well I am, a lovely lady called Jolanda from the Netherlands saw my card in the Magnolia ink magazine last week and contacted me asking me if I would like to become a creative designer for her shop Cards etc shop after giving it lots of thought as you know how busy I am I decided that I would be delighted. Jolanda's designs are really cute and she has lots of new ideas, and you will be able to see them here on my blog as I use them to make examples for Jolanda's shop gallery as well as in Jolanda's shop Cards etc shop .
Here is my first card I made with Jolanda's lovely Boomer download its fantastic for Valentines card.
Jolanda is also sponsoring the Susie’s Sassy challenge in a few weeks and I have another fantastic sponsor who is going to sponsor all 3 of our challenge but I am going to keep that one a surprise for now!! he he
Other things I used to make this card;
DP from BoBunny
Gems and glitter brad from Doodlebug designs
Flowers from Prima, I coloured the lovely Boomer download with Copic markers
The heart I cut with the scalloped Lattice lace MS punch and as always I stitched with my sewing machine everywhere I could !! lol
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Creative card crew challenge Punch it
Little red wagon Challenge Hearts
Creative Belli ChallengeHearts
Cooking it up with Katie Challenge No Humans., add texture; Stitching and distressed edges, use something new; that's the Download from Cards etc shop .
Crafty Catz challenge Love
Spoonful of Sugar Challenge
Allsorts challenge Hearts and flowers
Crafty card makers hearts & Romance
Magical crafts Challenge Valentines
Thanks for visiting my blog Have a lovely evening

34 comments:

Jolanda said...

You made a beautiful card! I am proud your are in my design team!
Hugs, Jolanda.

Katie said...

Susie,
You're on a roll this week with some super cards!
Great news on the new DT position with some super designs to work with.
Thanks for Cooking It Up (again!) With Katie :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done you Susie, and what a great start, lovely card.

craft_princess said...

Super card and congrats on the new DT position!

Carol Ann said...

Another cute card Susie and congratulations on your new DT position. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx

Angel said...

Well done Susie.
Gorgeous card as always ....
Thanks for joining us at MCFC.
Good luck,
Hugs Angel

Lisa said...

Hi Susie, Gorgeous card! Congrats on your DT news.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Linby said...

Oh wow- what a great position to obtain. Look forward to seeing the cards and checking out Jolanda's site.
Fab card.
Linbyx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Well done Susie. You'll be such an inspiration. What a great opportunity. Lauren x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Susie how wonderful for you that is such brilliant news....here is a big hug from me..........that image and your colours are perfect it is showing that little cutie off so well.

Hugs
Lorraine x

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Susie
Love your card it's really cute
Thanks for joining in at MCFC
Hugs Jackie x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie I'm glad you are pleased with me this week because I got last week totally wrong, Great news you deserve it, although I dont know how you fit it all in, your cards are always stunning and you always find time to comment, see u tomorrow on WOYWW.
Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,love the colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute card and fabulous punch work. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time
Pauline x

SHELL'S SHED said...

Congratulations Suzie - super card :0)

thanks for joining us at MCFC xx

Renata said...

I thank for nice words. I salute from poland .Renata

Jules said...

Hi Susie

A gorgeous card!

Love your colour choices and beautiful backing papers.

Many congratulations on your DT news! Have Fun!

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

judie said...

Congrats firstly on your DT role, well done, secondly what a fab card, the two colours i cant work with lookly pretty amazing, so good, thank you for playing with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Liz said...

Wosers lovely card love the hearts

Thanks for joining MCFC this fortinght good luck in the draw, and hope you play alomh next time

Liz x

sam said...

Oh wow Susie that is awesome news well done hunny.
Sam x

Avril Tanner said...

This is adorable! I love that image! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Fern said...

Congratulations!!! And your card is soo sweet! I just love your work! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge!! XX

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Susie, wow what a stunning card loving the heart and image. I hope your having a good week, love the chocolates from Vicki, but can understand the disappointment in not actually being able to eat them! they certainly look good enough to eat! well hun enjoy your evening, hugs Linda x

Joanne said...

Very sweet card! I love the blocked background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Sarpreet said...

Such a gorgeous card

carol said...

hi, fabulous card, love the heart, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

the crafty duck said...

Beautiful card susie, love those diecuts and that doggy is gorgeous, that colour combo works so well together, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

Rosanne said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining in at Little Red Wagon!

joy said...

Cute puppy!! Lovely coloring. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challeng

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable Susie!!!
thank you for joining in the Creative Belli & Creative Card Crew challenges!!
Blessings, Maria

Chrissy D said...

This is soooo SWEET! Beautifully created. Such a sweet design! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Deanna said...

Congrats! Gorgeous card!
Dee - LRW

Crafting Joanne said...

Hi Susie

What an adorable card. Congrats on your DT position.

Thanks for joining us at MCFC.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Vixykins said...

Fab card again Susie and congrats on your new DT!