30 Jan 2010

Chocolate Christmas

This week over at Susie & Vikki‘s Christmas Club we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely Roberta from Prairie Fairy Designs Roberta is offering the winner of this weeks challenge 3 of her lovely digital images .
Pop over to the Prairie Fairy Designs website and check out Roberta's gorgeous selection of digital images.
Hop over to Susie & Vikki‘s Christmas Club as Roberta gave the design team some of her images to make this weeks challenge samples
The theme for this weeks challenge is Non traditional Christmas,
So I went for
a chocolate Christmas !! lol
To make this card I used the cute "Roo-cat Sliding" from Prairie fairy isn't he fun
I coloured him with Copic markers and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink and used my Heidi Swapp distress tool on the edges of the designer paper which is from Rusty pickle, I also used some MME boarders.
Chocolate flitter glitter card cut with my MS snowflake punches.
Flowers by Prima and and the fancy brad is Paperie Mocha by Making Memories
The sentiment stamp is from Magnolia stamped on a nestie die cut fancy tag and its all sewn together on my sewing machine.

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Susie
Hugs Dianne xx

Tracy said...

This is lovely, the colour is great and fab image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

fabby image. I will join in this week, sorry I missed last weeks. Had a bad week!!! I'm back on form now (I hope!)

Jo said...

I love this stamp! It's soooo cute, and I love what you've done with it. It's Christmassy, but original - fab!

Love and hugs.

Jo x