15 Jan 2010

Crocodile rock !!

This weeks challenge theme at Susie’s Sassy challenge is make a card for a boy with the added option of an animal....... not a challenge I could really get my teeth in to and I struggled a little so I am not 100% happy with my effort but never the less here it is.
To make this I used the Sizzix crocodile die, I shaded the die cut with a little chalk, the DP is BasicGrey and I distressed the edges with my Heidi Swapp tool
The stamp I used for the sentiment is from Autumn leaves and I distressed the edge with Tim Holtz ink.
I added some rub-on glittered jungle leaves from DCWV and to finish off I added some card candy to the corners
I have entered my card into the following challenges
Corrosive challenge Distressing
The Creative card crew challenge Distressing
Bizzy Becs Challenge No stamped image
Charisma Cardz challenge Anything new I have used my new Sizzix die here
Crafty Catz Challenge Birthday card
Thanks for dropping by

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW this is so cute,love your crocodile and fabulous DP!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A fabulous card love the croc,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Well I love your card, stop being so hard on yourself you naughty Susie or I will have to come round and take some of your new stash away!! :-)
Jane
x

pinky said...

Its brilliant Susie, perfect for a boy, love that big croc and you have done him up lovely.
Pinky

JanJay said...

Great card, the croc looks fab, really good card for a boy

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & best of luck

Jan x

Hope Jacare said...

Great card - so fun! x

Terry Oulboub said...

This is really cute and whoever would have thought crocs would ever be cute! ;) Love the look!

Kirsty said...

Suzie this is so cute! i love it thanks for playing at Crafty Catz kirsty x

carol said...

super card, thanks for playing along with CC x carol

LINDA said...

OH This is just super cute..Love the little crocodile..Thanks for joining us at BBCC.
Hugs, Linda

Tammy said...

Oh, this is so cute! I just love that die cut crocodile!
Hugs, Tammy

Abby said...

Such a fun card that is sure to please a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Diamond Doll said...

What a fab Boys card Susie, I love that Dragon.Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Penny said...

That crocodile is great! Great card for any special young man!

Sharon said...

Your Crocodile is very cute - great card for a young boy!

Kylie said...

I love the croc! How gorgeous! Little boys would love this - well, I know mine would. Fantastic card.