12 Jan 2010

For the Love of Ledger

Today I have been playing with my new toys today from Stamp'in up, this stamp set I have used is called "A sense of Time"and I have stamped in Versa mark sepea ink.
The paper is Regency Signature and Chocolate box Core'dinations which I have distressed with BasicGrey Precision file set , Heidi Swapp distress tool and Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink.
I also used the Cuttlebug fleur-De lys embossing folder and the fleur-De lys Quickutz die (to cut the beaten Gold foil card) as the as the tournament took place in France.
Lastly I distressed the star brads with the BG file set and added 3 Vintage Crystals from the Wedding collection.
I have entered this into the following challenges
Stamping Vacation Challenge - Pick 3 challenge I picked ;Start your card from a sentiment, Alter a brad, Use at least one gem or crystal
Ginger snap challenge Time
Cinema Saturday challenge A Knights tale (and use a star)
The Creative card crew challenge Distressing
ABC challenge L for Layering
Creative Belli Challenge Gems
Charisma cardz challenge Pink ,brown, Cream & Toffee
Paper play challenge precious metal
Just us Girls Challenge stitching
the One stop Craft challenge A night at the movies -A Knights Tale
Thanks for stopping by have a great evening

24 comments:

Guylaine said...

I like Lys flower.... it represent Quebec ! :p
beautiful work!

Juls said...

this is just stunning! Love the soft colours and the fab collage feel of this creation! stunning!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Susie lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.The saying you used at the bottom was always after my name when I was doing exams :-) great saying
Hugs Linda

Mandy said...

Oh Susie this is beautiful hun, so many gorgeous details and I love the saying.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

oohh how gorgeous is this ! so artistic ,, the stamps and papers you used are all fantastic ! :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Milliesmarvels said...

oooooh! This is so lovely! I love the clock and the vintagey look. Fab!
Jane
x

Ceal said...

Stunning! thanks for playing in the Belli challenge

scrapperjulia said...

This is an awesome card! The saying goes with the movie so well!

Sally said...

Awesome card. Love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

jdmommy said...

What a great ob you have dione with this set! I love the three gems down the side! Thanks for playing in the BElli Challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Susie what a beaut it has a vintage look to it which I love the stamping is great love the distressing and the elements are wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Denise Clark said...

I am and continue to be a fan of your terrific cards! Love this Time themed card! Great natural colors! Love the elements! Great job!

Thanks so much for participating in the PICK 3 Challenge!

Craftyanny said...

oh Susie this is just gorgeous. I love everything about it
hugs
Anne x

Terry Oulboub said...

Lovin' it - lovin' it! It's beautiful; love the distressing and embossing - so fab! ;D

Sharon said...

What a wonderful card Susie. Those clockwork stamps are gorgeous. Beautiful papers and colours. I love it! Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

JanJay said...

Absolutely beautiful card, I love how you've used this stamp set & it looks fab in those colours.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Miss Magoo said...

Fantastic card! I love the saying at the bottom, it's just lovely! Great job!!

Julie M said...

Beautiful work, Susie. That stamp set is divine - especially the clock, I love it.

Thanks for joining us on Paperplay this week.

Julie :o)

Brooke S said...

Thanks for joining us this week.. I love all the fleur de lis' you added.. I have to day this is one of my favorite set ever as well... Lovely card.
HUGS
Brooke

Nancy K said...

Pretty card! I love the set you used!!

Sankari W. said...

simply lovely with the gold!! Beautiful touches on your card! I love all of the details and that fleur de lis in gold - is simply gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us over at CInema Saturday!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

Love it!

Shar said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Time Challenge!

Carol Dunstan said...

great card, love your blog post title too :)