21 Jan 2010

For what we are about to receive....Thank you

This is one of my favourite older Tilda stamps she is so cute and another older Magnolia stamp that I have used is the mini strawberry cupcake ...yummy or what !!! ? lol
I have coloured them using Copic markers , I have stamped and layered on Die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams
I stitched everywhere I could with my sewing machine as usual.
The flowers are from Prima and the clear epoxy sentiment is from Cloud9 and I have stuck it on a die cut fancy tag cut with my Nesties.
The paper is from BoBunny and the base card is Bazzill.
I have entered it in the following challenges
Just Magnolia challenge Thank you
Quixotic Challenge Ink up an old stamp
Charisma cardz challengeFruity colours with the added option of fruit
Spoonful of Sugar challenge layering
Allsorts challengeBrown & Pink
Magnolia-licioushighlitesChallenge Pink
Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge Pink, Red & Chocolate
Papertake weekly challenge pink

23 comments:

Allison said...

so yummy
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and stitching. I really must get my sewing m/c out & practise, poor dusty un-used thing! Lisa x

Rainmac said...

What a beautiful card, haven't seen that Tilda before, she's gorgeous. Love the detailing and the colours x

Francesca said...

Beautiful card the cakes look good enough to eat lol
Hugs
Francesca

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx

Tracy said...

Delicious creation, love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mummylade said...

Sooo delicious!

Wendy K. said...

So cute! I like all the cupcakes and the distressing!

scrappyjacky said...

Such a cute card...love your 'older' Tilda.

Stampin Mindy said...

Super Cute, Love the pink and all the cupcakes!

Sarah A said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy card!!

Sarah x

HazelQ said...

Aww cute card Susie!! I really like to see your magnolia cards, they are always pretty.
Hugs
Hazel

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Susie this is such a pure delight to behold Tilda with all those lovely cakes so much yumminess all in one card I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Yummy card!!

Kirsten said...

Hi Susie

Fantastic card love the image and the cupcakes...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Linby said...

yummy card and you've got a cupcake stamp I haven't got!
Linbyx

Sally said...

Your card is so yummy. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Juls said...

yumm!!!! such a gorgeous gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

Vee said...

Such a Sweet card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

aardvarkpest said...

Yummy card. Love the cupcakes and Tilda.

Glenda

Nicola said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Susie, love your colouring of Tilda and those cupcakes look so tasty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

Susie, this is such a cute card, and I love pinks and browns together. Good job.

I have a little blog candy, if you get a chance to stop by, please do so. I have Hero Arts stamped images, card stock, embellishments, and the handmade card up for grabs.

Paula***

ana said...

hi :) i'm a follower of your blog and i must say that your cards are relay gorgeous.
can you tell me where i can find the basa card bazzill?