1 Jan 2010

Friends Old & New

Happy New Year everyone............ I always think New Year is a time to celebrate Friends old and new, to remember good times we have shared with friends that are no longer with us who have left us with great memories and also to look forward to time to come and spending time making new memories with new friends and friends we are yet to meet...................So today lets drink a toast to friends old & new and those we have yet to meet in 2010.
Fussy & Fancy challenge have the theme "New" to be interpreted as you wish, mine is for New friends we will meet during this new year and I also used some new stash making this card that I got for Christmas Also at Stamp something challenge they want us to use something new.
Don't forget our challenge theme at Susie’s Sassy challenge this week is Friends ....old & new entries in by Wednesday 13th January so you still have loads of time.

20 comments:

Jeanette T. said...

Happy New Year Susie, I love your Blog. Have a great day.

Melissa S said...

Love the card!! Happy New Year!!

Melissa

scrappyjacky said...

Love this,Susie.....and friends are a great thing to celebrate.

Angela said...

A beautiful card, love the colours too!! Happy New Year,
hugs Angela x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Such a pretty card hun I love the friends die. Is it one of yours?

My gift boxes are already made up I have acquired them through my brothers girl friend. They are magnetic closing & just plain black so fab for decorating. Dont know what I'll do when I run out!!

helen x

Terry Oulboub said...

Yep - we can't forget our friends; glad there's still time to do the challenge; just have to find the right "friendly" image! Love your card Susie! ;D

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cutie! And I love your gorgeous colour combo and pretty stitching too!
:D

Jennifer said...

Your card is amazing. I love it! Thanks for playing @ the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.

Jennifer

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful colors and love yor take on our challenge, "new Friends" How perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

Jacki Randolph said...

Love your card - so cute and to celebrate New Friends in 2010 is awesome. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge on Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a wonderful card, so lovely!
Happy new year to you!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Happy New Year Susie. I`m loving the card, colours work so well and the image is really lovely. Hugs Val xxx

Juanita said...

Very sweet card, love the soft colors you used.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! This is just precious!! I love that image and your colors are so cheery and fun!! :) Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Zoe said...

Hello Susie, I love the cc designs image and I love the pretty flower.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Sue said...

Happy New Year hun, gorgeous card, fabby image luv the paper & layout,sue,x

Krista said...

Lovely sentiment and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Fussy and Fancy.

April Rose said...

I love this cute image, soft colors and sweet sentiment--a beautiful card! Thank you for joining our first challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Erin... said...

so pretty!! great colors and I love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!

Barbara said...

Fabulous, love the papers and colours you've chosen.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx