25 Jan 2010

Gingerbread Christmas club

This week over at Susie & Vikki‘s Christmas Club the theme is Gingerbread !! yummy !! if you get a chance please pop over to see the other lovely DT examples and why not join in the fun, this week its Vikki's turn to hand pick the winner, you have until noon GMT Friday to create your yummy master piece.
Also this week I'm sponsoring the Incy wincy Challenge the winner will receive a mystery selection of die cuts worth approx £10 from my shop Die cut Dreams so why not pop over and enter the challenge for a chance to win.
This weeks challenge theme at Incy wincy Challenge is BUTTONS, BOWS, RIBBON, and LACE!!!! so this card I have made here fits this challenge too although I wont be entering to win my own prize !!! lol
To make this card I use die cuts from my shop which I have layered and used 3D foam to give depth , the papers are by Lindsay Mason from the English paper company. The base card is core dinations and I have stitched around with my sewing machine to add texture.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Cooking it up with Katie Challenge No Humans; well that's my gingerbread man, Add texture; Stitching and 3D die cuts, use something new; that's my new papers.
Stamping sisters in Christ challenge use the color green somewhere in your creation, not all over green, just a touch somewhere.
Hope you have a fun day thanks for popping in I will be back later with another card.

11 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

What a cute card :) Love the gingerbread man :)

Thank you ever so much for sponsoring us this week at Incy Wincy.

Hugs Heather

Katie said...

Susie,
Your Ginger sure is a cutie!
And I love the paper chices.
Thanks for Cooking It Up WIth Katie :)

Chris (catt871) said...

This IS cute!!!!! Glad you joined us this week......and THANKS so much for sponsoring Incy Wincy this week!!
Chris

peggysue said...

I'm always a fan of gingerbread men, so ciute! And thank you for sponsoring us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ, we appreciate it.

Cheryl said...

hi susie hun bless you for sponsering us this week,hope you are okay,love your card brilliant and so detailed as usuall love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Nicola said...

Awe that wee gingerbread man is adorable just like your gorgeous creation Susie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Randi said...

Gingerbread men are so cute. Thank you for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

Nikki said...

Awe Susie your Card is adorable
Thanks for Sponsoring Incy Wincy this Week
hugs Nikki

Liz said...

Aww Susie just so cte and wonderful Love it Thanks for joining Incy Wincy

Liz x

Becky said...

This is so sweet and cute, awesome job.

Tam said...

Hi Susie,
Love the gingerbread man absolutely gorgeous and awesome.

Thank you for sponsoring us this week at Incy Wincy.

Tami