3 Jan 2010

Hey Dude

I made this little book for Woody to give to one of his friends and over at Anyone for Anya Challenge this week they have an "Anything goes theme" so I am entering this simple little tag book.
To make the book I used Sizzix die cut traditional tags cut in white & blue
I stamped Greetings farm "My Guy Ian" image and "Hey Dude" sentiment in mementos ink and coloured with copic markers
Added a hinged book ring and a scrap of American crafts ribbon to bind the tags and just drew some faux stitches round the edge to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by have a great evening .

8 comments:

BaNessa said...

So very cool. My son would love one of these. He's 7 (will be 8 in a few weeks sniff sniff) and he loves to write. Such a great idea.

BaNessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinkllilac said...

I love this tag book Susie and what a great idea.
Hugs Linda

Tracy said...

This is great Susie, ideal gift too, love that image, he's great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LINDA said...

What an adorable little book.. Love it!!
Hugs, linda

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Susie what a great and inspirational idea I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra said...

Very, very cute!! I think his little friend will like it.

Zoe said...

Hello Susie, I love the tag you have made and I love My guy Ian image you used.
love
Zoe
xxxx