4 Jan 2010

Party on into 2010 Happy New Year

I tried to cram as much pink and sparkle into this New years card as I could as you can see !! lol Well you tell me what girl doesn't love a bit of sparkle ?!
To make it I used the lovely CC Designs Emma stamp from the winter collection that I bought from All that Scrap online shop and I coloured her with Copic markers.
The die cuts are from Die cut Dreams and the DP is Glittered Princess fairytale from Disney and the blue base card is from Making Memories, I stitched all the edges on the sewing machine.
The Rhinestones glass is Icons by MAMBI, I used an MS leaf punch to cut the pink metallic leafs.
And the beautiful flowers were part of my Christmas present from Denise one of my lovely DT girls on my Sassy challenge team, aren't they lovely?.
The theme at All that Scrap Challenge this week is New year so this is my entry.
Enjoy your evening thanks for dropping by

14 comments:

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

you're right it is very pink & sparkly..love it!!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card. The image is very cute and the colours are great.
Hugs Jacqueline

The Crafty Den said...

I love this Susie - so girly and pink! I'm so glad you liked your flowers - they look fab by the way (great taste obviously lol). Hugs, Denise x

scrappyjacky said...

Just gorgeous,Susie...love all that pink.
Do you know if that stamp is available in the UK?

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Susie, I love pink and sparkle lol
hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Very pink and sparkly Susie and I love it especially the image just so adorable, you never fail to impress

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ria said...

Ahhh Susie what a lovely card :) love all the pink and bling on it ;) Thanks for joining us this week at ATS Challenge.
hugs Ria

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Beautiful babe.Lovely colours! I almost bought those champagne glasses meself lol widh I had now.
Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Just easing sunglasses off so I can leave a comment - it's very shiny! Great idea, adding all that bling bling.

Leah the Orange said...

she's too cute! LOVE the colours, and that martini glass! i have that martini bling, but NEVER know what to do with it! now i'm all inspired! :D

Ali Manning said...

This such a pretty card! Check out Gingersnap Creations today for a little surprise!

Manunamoral said...

Happy New Year.

Sumemo.

Bjotas sonoras.

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card, love the colours