8 Jan 2010

Recycled Christmas


Have you seen there is a new challenge starting today Bah-Humbug Christmas Challenge and their theme this week is "Recycle" they what us to re-use something from Christmas such as a part of a card as I have or ribbon etc to find out more go check it out Here
To make my card I use DCWV textured card stock, paper Christmas flowers
Martha Stewart round the page punches, and corner punch.
The part of the reused card I used was already glittered so I didn't need to add anything else
Hope you are all warm and snug enjoy your evening thanks for popping in

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow striking card i luv that boarder looks fab, wonderful creation, sue.x

Max said...

Well those 2 look like they're having fun in the snow don't they? So cute and very glittery.
Thank you for joining in and supporting Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the prize draw.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie,
hugs Dianne xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

I love your recycled card, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mandy said...

stunning card...love the image and the colour combo...Gorgeous borders as well..
Mandy xx

Irene said...

Hello Susie

A fabulous card, with two cutie images. Thank you so much for joining and supporting us at Bah!Humbug! challange. Good luck in the prize draw.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann said...

Hi Susie thank you for your support for Bah! Humbug! - I'm a challenge fanatic too but honestly I gave up trying to join them all my stress levels were going through the roof! I do try to do as many as I can though.
Love your entry - wish you hadn't done such a good job with the punch though as I'm trying to resist buying one of those!
Thanks again for entering and good luck in the draw.
Ann xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Susie.

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks great. Exactly when do you sleep?

Pinkllilac said...

Love your recycled card Susie thanks for the inspiration, now I must get mine out.
Hugs Linda

Enfys said...

This is lovely, don't you just love those round the page punches?
big hugs
En xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

What a fab job of recycling Susie, The borders look superb and the colours are fantastic and really stand out i love it. xxx