20 Jan 2010

Stamptacular Friendship

This is my card for the Stamptacular Sunday challenge this weeks theme is Friendship and you can only use Black, White and silver
To make this card I used;
New yummy Designer textured paper from the Black Market Paper society it is beautiful ....expensive but divine (and double sided too) this ones called Ebony & Alabaster.
The flowers are from prima and the beautiful big Crystal brads were part of my Christmas present from one of my lovely DT's Denise and I added some silver card candy to the corners .
The stamp is by the wonderful Dawn Houser I adore her style.
I simply distressed the edges of the card with Tim Holtz black soot distress ink before stitching everywhere I could !! lol on my sewing machine.
Have a great evening thanks for dropping by

17 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A stunning card,Susie....so effective in black and white....love your quote.

Pam said...

Fab Card Susie. My Sizzix stuff came on Saturday, although "stuff" is probably the wrong word as we are talking singular not plural I ordered 6 items and only received 1 had a bit of a winge to them as with postage cost it nearly doubled the price of the 1 item so they are refunding the postage to me. So I just went to my local shop and spent my savings on something else!! Hugs Pam x

Mummylade said...

Totally adore the sentiment

Julia Dunnit said...

It's lovely. Odd anint it, most of my friendship stamps are rude. Still, I use 'em!

Tracy said...

This is lovely susie, nice and different and elegant looking.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LINDA said...

Beautiful card..Love the sentiment..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Jo said...

Absolutely beautiful - as always with your creations! Very classy, and perfect.

You've inspired me to get my sewing machine out again!

Love and hugs.

Jo x

Aud Kirsten said...

Beasutiful card with such a lovely sentiment! Glad you could join us at SSC this week:o)

Line said...

This is such a stunning card! Gorgous papers and layout, love the sewing! Yummy flowers and such a beautiful sentiment!

So glad you could join us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card - the sentiment is one of my favorite quotes!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Juls said...

love it so so much!!! Love the monochrome look!! Hugs Juls

Carolyn said...

Love the card Susie. The sentiment is perfect for a dear friend. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

dawn said...

awwww!
thank you for using my stamp design!
you just made my day, girly!

happy weekend!

jannekescreations said...

Pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at SSC thi week.

Janneke

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is a pretty card Susie. I love the saying. Perfect for our challenge at SSC!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Susie, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Piali said...

So pretty Susie!!the sentiment is lovely. TFS with SSC..hope you join us next week.
hugs
Piali

Ps: I owe you an email ..I'll send it by monday.