29 Jan 2010

The Way To A Mans Heart !!!

Oh isn't that just the truest saying ever, men love their food and I'm sure all you girls will be cooking up something yummy for your man this valentines day.
Well I think Tilda has cooked up these heart shape cookies for the love of her life "Edwin" for Valentines don't you !!? lol This is an old Magnolia stamp but I still love her.
I have coloured Tilda with Prisma Pencil this time just for a change and highlighted with a little pale grey Copic marker to add a shadow, the flourish stamp is from Hero Arts Stamped with Tim Holtz distress ink which I also used to distress the papers.
I used my Heidi Swapp distress tool to rough up and distress the edges of the old DCWV paper from the Kitchen stack that I have had for some time now but was saving them for ...well you know how it is !!! lol .
I also punched the flowers and leaves from the same paper
The little wooden button was given to my by a lady on eBay who I bought some other bits from.
Other tools I used were an MS boarder punch and of course as my Sewing machine
There are so many lovely Valentine theme challenges running this week so I am entering this in to the following;
Just Magnolia challenge Hearts & Flowers
Allsorts challenge Hearts & flowers
Little red wagon Challenge Hearts
Creative Belli Challenge Hearts
Spoonful of Sugar Challenge Free style
Ooh La La Challenge Distressing
Cute card Thursday challenge Blooming Gorgeous
Lexis Creations Challenge Valentines
Raise the bar Challenge Use older paper from your stash
Magical crafts Challenge Valentines
Fussy & Fancy Challenge Hearts
Have a great evening and enjoy your weekend thanks for visiting

38 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Susie love this older Tilda always a fav..great colour combo too.

Hugs Christine xx

Mummylade said...

it's totally adorable! And thank you for the lovely images that found their way to my mailbox today!!

jdmommy said...

What a wonderful card1 I love your coloring, all the flowers, and the hearts she's holding to play in the Belli Challenge! thanks for joining in!!

LINDA said...

OH Susie, this is just beautiful.. Really love the papers you used..Great design too..
Hugs, Linda

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful image.
I could just eat one of those buns lol
Lisa ;)

Sue said...

Hi Hun thats the way to my heart! lol, gorgeous card, fantasic colouring, lovely embelis, sue.x

Lisa said...

Hi Susie, Gorgeous card! Love this Tilda image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Susie you are right about food being a way to a man's heart but this card has won a place in mine I totally love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lexi said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours and i'm a big fan of the worn edges and stitching :D

Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Georgie said...

really stunning card.Your work is beautiful
Thanks for joining in at Lexis Creations

jackiescrafts said...

Susie this is gorgeous, greta image and colour combo
Thanks for joining in again at MCFC

Jackie x

Anne said...

Not just a man's heart! Another stunning card. Hugs xx

Jennifer said...

GREAT card. You are on fire with the card making. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

Avril Tanner said...

Great card! I love how you added all the flowers!

Angel said...

susie, i have lost count how many times you have entered, but love popping back, you say just for fun, wish i could say this with my cards..lol.. it is just stunning my fav of your entrys so far...
Thanks ever so much for the support.
Hugs Angel

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing your OLD paper with us at Raise the Bar this week.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card Susie and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Saskia said...

Thanks for another lovely card for Lexi's Creations!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie,
hugs Dianne xx

Tracy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and so sweet. This has to be one of my favourites that you've made. Gorgeous papers, colours and embellies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Carol Ann said...

Cute valentine card Susie I love the way you have made the flowers to match your backing paper. Thanks for playing at MCFC.
Carol Ann xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Just beautiful Susie! Love your choice of papers/layout! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Raise The Bar!

the crafty duck said...

Gorgeous card, lovely Tilda image and the sentiment is so true!!! thanks for playing at MCFC love Steph

Craftyanny said...

Wow Susie
3 cards lol well done you, they're all gorgeous too.
Thanks for playing along with Lexi's Creations
Anne x

Deb said...

gorgeous card, she is one of my favourite Tildas, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Juanita said...

Gorgeous card, your coloring is fabulous.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Wendi said...

I think this is my favourite card its so so pretty and I love the stitching and distressing I am going to have to have a go at stitching now

Last one really we have another week to go yet you can enter as many times as you like
Wendi x

Juls said...

such a fun card! Love it!!

debbies said...

Great Tilda - she's one of my favs!

SHELL'S SHED said...

Great card again Susie - love the little gingerbread man button - fab colours and papers. Thanks for joining in at MCFC - Shell x

Rosanne said...

Very cute!Thanks for playing along at LRW!

Sparkle said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with Raise the Bar!

Joanne said...

Your card is delightfully sweet! Thanks for joining us at LRW:)
Joanne xo

Denise said...

Adorable card Susie! I just love it!! Thanks for joining in our Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge!!
Hugs, Denise

Jane said...

Oh I absolutely love this!!!! Such a gorgeous card with amazing details and image! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Mina said...

beautiful card Susie, I ,olove your punched flowers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Ceal said...

adorable card! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge

Crafting Joanne said...

Thanks for joining us again Susie, but I do love to keep coming to your blog, always inspiring visits.

This is so very pretty, adorable Tilda and love the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at MCFC.

Hugs

Joanne xx