11 Jan 2010

What fab service !!!

I always say "Credit where credit's due" so I just have to tell you about the absolutely fantastic combined service I have received from Nicki who is a Stampin'up demonstrator and from Stampin up and from UPS.
I placed my order with Nicki last Monday, she placed it with Stampin' up the same day and by Wednesday I was tracking it on line with UPS it was on the way to me from Germany .....Friday it was in Eastleigh the next town to me on the UPS delivery van on its way to me but because of adverse weather conditions they couldn't reach Gosport.
But this morning the UPS man was knocking at my door with my goodies, now even with the terrible weather conditions we have had my order has taken less than a week to get to me I have to take my hat off to Nicki and all involved in getting my order here so quickly.
I have got to say Nicki bends over backwards for her customers I can't thank her enough.
Your probably thinking how greedy Susie is buying all that Stamp'in up stuff !!! lol yes I am but its my Christmas present to myself !! lol well a girls gotta spoil herself now and then hasn't she !!
Right I'm off to play with my new toys now , have a great evening everyone

22 comments:

Sue said...

wow hun what a lot of new goodies you got to play with, that keep ya busy, nothing like buyin a chrstmas pressie after christmas eh! lol, Girls gota have what a girl needs!! sue.x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow Susie. You're a girl after my own heart, you are. I've just had notification that MY Christmas Present to myself has just been shipped. I have to say, I'm experiencing severe crafting envy here. What a lot of LOVELY things I spy. I say again, W-O-W!!!! Well done to Nicky for really great service there too. Better brace yourself for lots more orders there lovey...I feel a surge coming on...ooh errr-missus!

Stampin Mindy said...

Oh Lots of new goodies, have fun with them!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Susie all those goodies it is what I dream of you will enjoy these tons.

Hugs
Lorraine x

☼ Cheryl* said...

woww!!! I am only a TINY bit jealous.
Enjoy them all, Susie :)

Milliesmarvels said...

Wow! Please can I come round to plaaaaaaay ? :-)
Jane
x

pinky said...

I think you are going to have to move house and move some of the kids out lol.
Lovely gift to yourself and why not!
Pinky

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Another parcel, now that is a bit greedy, I'm still waiting for mine!!Pam x

Susan said...

WOW!
Is that the entire catalogue!! LOL
I am REALLY jealous - do you need help unpacking and road testing??? I'm free!
;-)
SuzyX

scrappyjacky said...

Wow Susie....what a gift!! Should keep you busy for awhile!!!!

iluvmybugs said...

Susie have lots of fun with your new goodies!!! I have to agree with you about the great service from Stampin' Up...I ordered last Monday and had my order delivered on Wednesday!!!

Terry

Julie said...

Wow Susie, what a haul. Good for you, having a late Christmas pressie to yourself. You're going to have some fun with that lot, I bet you won't know what to try first.
Julie x

Ruthie said...

Wow - wish you well to use it - thats fab! Can I come round and just stroke some of it?????? LOLx

Loz (Aus) said...

OMG! I want your Santa to come and visit me!! So jealous!

Eleftheria said...

wow!!! wonderful stuff you got there!!!
use them well!! i know you wil!!! lol!!

Yvonne said...

Oh yes UPS is a fab service. Should know , i was a UPS driver for many years ..
now , can you forward some of them goodies onto me , so I can see how good they are with out me? .. ok worth a try !

Emma said...

Wowzers what a gorgeous collection of goodies, have fun with your new stash.
Hugs Emma x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

OMG!!! how much stash lol... it looks fantastic sweetie, bet you are going to have lots of stampin fun with that lot. The punches look good too. Enjoy your prezzie to yourself darling.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Linby said...

oh wow thanks for sharing it was almost as good as getting it myself LOL! enjoy
Linbyx

Lisa aka Allissa said...

ooowerrr sweetie...it's PLAYTIME! have you got the kettle on yet hehehe. I agree babes, when i first ordered i thought it would take ages. I too was really pleased with the timing!
You have some gorgeous goodies there hun and im really looking forward to seeing what you make...way to go girlfriend.
Enjoy & keep those fingers warm :-)

Luv Lisa.xxx

Kathy said...

aaaaaohhhh my mouth is hanging open at the sight of all that new stuff! You lucky girlie!

still working my way down the blog on the lookout for flowers.........