12 Jan 2010

Whiff of Love

Morning everyone another cold and frosty day down here on the south coast I'm staying home to craft today.
To make this card I used
A Whiff of Joy stamp from the new Alison Acton collection its called Charlotte with large letter and I have coloured her with Copic markers
The DP I have stitched together on the sewing machine is from the BoBunny Heart throb collection and so are the brads, the base card is DCWV textured Aqua card.
I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Blue Jean Distress ink and my Heidi Swapp distress tool.
And lastly all the flowers are from Prima.
I am entering this one into the following challenges
Creative card crew challenge Distressing
WOJ challenge Aqua & Red
ABC challenge Layering
Just us Girls Challenge stitching
Have a great day keep warm & safe

15 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Susie,Gorgeous card love the image colours and your distressing and stitching are fab:)
Hugzz Val xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the colours,Susie...so bright and cheerful.I'm just hoping it warms up soon!!

pinky said...

Great minds think alike Susie, just entered woj too but boy you are quick with the new stamps! love your beautiful papers too.
Pinky

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous Susie, love the image coloured perfectly and those papers are scrummy. Fab stitching too xxxx

Tracy said...

Love the patchwork look,and the colours look beautiful together.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely. I particularly love this colour scheme and those new WoJ's are so lovely. Very very tempted...tee hee.

Lauren x

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice card Suse..stitching looks fab. Like the brads too, are they part of the BB range?

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy this week x

Stampin Mindy said...

I LOVE this image, Great coloring and layout. I love all your details. Hugs!

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Gorgeous card hun! love this image and those colours are really beaut together!
Good luck on the challenges babe.
Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card, love all your details, thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! great colour combo! and I love all the torn edges!

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is gorgeous Susie :-) I love this image and the colours are fab ! ,,, lovely distressing too :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Vicky said...

This is stunning Susie. Love the LO. Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Mona L. Pendleton said...

This card is soooo cute! I love the color combo, the cuuute image & the fabulous stitching! Thank you so much for playing along with Just Us Girls technique challenge! Hope to see you this coming Saturday for a fun color challenge!