27 Jan 2010

WOYDW Chocolates or Not !!?

Morning ladies another Wednesday here already the weeks are flying by spring will be here soon and I can't wait I hate the cold and its reading -2 on my computer widget here in Gosport and Garry has gone to work and left the top window open in the lounge (which I can't reach to close) and I'm freezing ...wait till he gets home !!! Grrrrr
Well anyway I'm back down off cloud 9 this week after my 5Min's of fame in the Magnolia ink Mag and there's not much going on my desk today I am fairly tidy, although nothing has changed in my storage space that I showed you last week I have sorted out a bit but don't you find in order to sort out you need to make more mess well that's the stage I am at at the moment over there.
I wanted to show you what naughty Vikki sent me as a pressie see the lovely box of chocolates on my desk well would you believe they are fake !!! lol they look so real and my eyes lite up when I opened them only to find they are chocolate fondant flavor lip gloss inside (which is lovely) but a great disappointment when one is all excited and craving chocolate !!! but it wasn't all disappointment as Vikki also got me a lovely House mouse stamp its the one with the bear in the car with the roof rack piled high and the lovely girl also got me a Rubber Romance stamp too so she is a good girl and I totally forgive her for the fake chocs !! he he xx
Well I'm gonna leave you there as I have 2 cards to make today I hope you all have a great crafty day keep warm and if your in the mood to show us your desk & join in then just post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog and join in all the fun and games at Whats on your desk Wednesday

24 comments:

Paula Gale said...

OMG - those chocolates looked so real. I feel a bit cheated like you now you revealed they're fake :O( at least lipgloss is better for you I suppose (NOT?). You've got some great things on your workdesk - I'm intrigued as to what the pink tool thing is? Other than that, you're very tidy!!

Paula x x x

Crafty Chris said...

Oh when I saw the chocolates I thought they were real I was drooling, very tidy this week, I am ashamed to take a photo of mine my 16 yr old daughter didnt help she was in making a card for her friend so between the 2 of us it is a right old mess, going now to take photo might post later,
Christine x

Linda Elbourne said...

I think we should consider a penance for Vikki ... how cruel to play with one's desire to eat choccie :0) S'pose it's the thought that counts ... but blimey WHAT WAS SHE THINKING *LOL* Have a good day Susie ... looking forward to sharing drawers with you already :0)

Nicks said...

they are just the sort of choccies I need cos I am on a diet

Rosie said...

SHAME about the chocs but another one on a diet here ... loving your pink pen, and is that luscious item a blackberry? Can't work the teeny buttons on them.

sam said...

Hehehehe Susie you wait til you see my pics in a while. My desk is a NIGHTMARE this morning - nothing unusual for me lol
Sam x

Sue said...

on now those naughty choccies look yummy bet they won't be on ya desk for long hun? lol. quick tidy them up! pmsl, sue.x

Julia Dunnit said...

Gawd..I share your disappointment - also I think you are spoiled, chocs or lip glosses...
Almost afraid to ask this - have you started tidying between prohjects then??

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Oh no! My mouth was watering looking at the chocs and I was just thinking I could just eat those with my cuppa. Still, nice to get a little prezzy and lip gloss is good ;)
Anne xx

Lorraine said...

them choccies are you sure that they are fake lol cant believe how realistic they are.Its a bit chilly here in Havant too in fact its not far from you at all hope we can become good crafting buddies anyway take care and have fun making your cards
hugs
Lorraine
xx

craft_princess said...

WOW! I can't believe those are fake...they look so real!!

Deanne said...

Mmmm delicious chocs :) great crafty space though xxx

NormaJean said...

Mmmm chocolates!!! Im noticing the rubberstamps on your desk..whiff of joy and whats that other one in the package ....gotta love being nosey..lol
Hugs normajean

Karen said...

OMG those chocs look sooo real...what a shame...you will have to do a lot of licking-of-lips instead haha!!! Great craft space X

Pam said...

'chocs' look fab you will just have to keep licking your lips!! 2 new stamps as well lucky thing. Hugs Pam x

Wipso said...

Ooer they looked so real I could taste them :-)
If you haven't been over to look yet we have a Gift Draw going on over in our new shop so please pop over and join in. Good luck.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
A x

Linby said...

wow those chocs look real - how far towards your mouth did they get before you realised??!

Linbyx

Chrissie said...

Those choccies fooled me! I could fancy a bit of chocolate right now! Maybe I shouldn't have read this post... I think I'm going to go and have a look in the cupboard!
Lots of lovely stuff still around Susie!

Kaz said...

Nooooooooooooo not fake chocs?? How cruel ha ha.
I shall expect more mess next week please, altho I forgive you this week because you have a window stuck open xxx

Pam said...

Sorry Hon both cakes gone, will try to keep you one next week!!!! Hugs Pam

Susan said...

Those choccies look soooo real! Wow!
what a great pressy!
SuzyX

Kay said...

Beautiful workspace and I was fooled by the chocolate too!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ooooh you girlies are meanies lol. These will last for ages and when Susie get the urge for choccy she can just keep licking her lips and its all calorie free ( i think ) lol.
Your desk is looking very tidy indeed darling i must say very impressive xxxx

Charlene said...

Thought those were real chocolate! Your desk makes me envious...nice and neat.