6 Jan 2010

WOYDW "Stuff"!!! & Thanks

WOYDW !!! better late than never , well we had no post delivered today because of the snow but my neighbour took this lot in for me yesterday so that was a nice surprise for meI treated myself to this large Sizzix box die and Bigz snowflake die from Cutting Edge Crafts, not in the sale but I need the snowflake for my DT work for the new Susie & Vikki‘s Christmas Club your can't have Christmas without snowflakes now can you !!! lolAnd after my DT member Denise sent me some beautiful unusual shape roses as part of my Christmas present I fell in love with them and had to get some more in different colours ...aren't they just yummyI was a lucky girl this week as I won the Papertake weekly challenge sponsored by the lovely Dawny and I won a voucher to spend in Tracy's shop Dies to Die for so I put it towards some little sprouts (much nicer that Brussels sprouts don't you think!! lol) So thanks Dawny xxxAnd Garry gave me some money for Christmas so the last 2 photos are a few of the things I spent it on a set of round the page MS punches and a Butterfly MS punch and something I am going to start playing with asap its a "Score-pal" great for making boxes etc. Well not that much going on really just a bit of showing off coz I got new "Stuff" but you gotta be fair most of it was bought with my Christmas pennies ....right I better get going..........
....................Oh before I go I would just like to thank the ladies at the Ginger Snap challenge as I won their "Winter wonderland challenge", my prize is a lovely "Hearts in Touch" stamp and I have my challenge piece featured at their Yahoo Group's Home Page as Home Page Artist of the Week how lucky am I.
And they say things come in 3's ... I also won a month of Digital downloads from the lovely Heather at DigiSparkle in the Cute & Girly Challenge so thank you to all the girls over there too.
Right I have 2 hungry boys to feed so I am off to make tea for them.
Stay warm and stay safe and if your in the mood to show us your desk & join in then just post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog and join in all the fun and games at Whats on your desk Wednesday by leaving a comment on the WOYDW post.
Please Scroll down for WIYGW!!?

34 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, you're a lucky girl with so much new stuff and so many prizes.....enjoy it and I'm curious to see your creations!
xxx Margreet

Linby said...

ooh love all your new stuff - not sure about scoreboards but now I see you have one and you are so brilliant anyway perhaps I should get one!
Linbyx

Susan said...

Wow - look at all your lovely goodies! Am a green eyed monster here!! LOL
I have a scorpal and I love it! Just want the cutting mat now........{dreams}
Keep warm
SuzyX

Larisa said...

wow!! you are really lucky to receive this all in one day. I wish I was there to help you somehow..... )))))

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wowser....aren't you a lucky girl Susie. You'll have lots of fun with that little lot won't you. Can't wait to see the results. Hugs, Lauren x

sam said...

Oh wow Susie what lovely goodies you got!!! I am now green with "craft goody envy". Enjoy playing hun and a happy new year to you and yours.
Sam x

Leah the Orange said...

oh my goomie, Susie! YUMMY haul! even if most of the stuff was bought by you, i KNOW you're going to be a crafty mama!

SO excited about your christmas card a week challenges! i have a feeling that snowflake will be making many an appearance!

Katiejane said...

Some lovely new stash there Susie, happy playing xxx

Angela said...

I'm feeling very "green", what a lot of new stash!! Thanks for letting us all have a look!!

Looking forward to the new challenges, I may have to have a snowflake too!!

Enjoy your new stash,
hugs Angela x

Cherry said...

So much lovely stuff to enjoy Susie. Have fun can't wait to see your creations. Hugs Cherry XXX

sugar n spice said...

Some gorgeous new goodies for you to play with Susie, enjoy, love those roses, where did you get them, they look scrummy. Enjoy creating when the men are fed.

Hugs
Suzi x

Pam said...

You lucky thing I love the MS round the corner punch will be watching for that and I have the butterfly one so can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm still waiting for my goodies from the Sizzix sale to come :-(
Hugs Pam

scrappyjacky said...

Wow...Susie....some gorgeous new stuff....can't wait for your xmas challenges to start....if you need any more designers....please bear me in mind....cause I love making xmas cards.

Stampin Mindy said...

Love all of your new goodies! Have fun playing and putting it all away!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What fab stash. Well done on allyour prizes. Look foward to seing what you make with them. You can never ave too many snowflakes, I love them. Marianne x

Milliesmarvels said...

Great new stash, the roses and stamps look very tempting. I have that Sizzix Box die, it is a great size for making boxes to fill with lots of goodies! Hope you have lots of fun playing with your stash.
Jane
x

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm not sure you have time to be raising a family! Well done on all the winning - much deserved of course. LOVE the look of that big box die - how thick can you cut with that....it pinged ideas in my wee head!

pinky said...

Right thats it, I'm moving into your house, you are going to need me to help you play with all that lovely craft stuff!!
Pinky

Biscuitlid said...

OMG I've got a serious dose of stash envy going here woman!! How fab to get all your parcels at once though, very exciting!

Victoria
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Susie, I'm so glad that you liked the roses you received for Christmas (I was hoping you would). I'm not jealous as you have them in so many colours!! By the way where did you get your scorpal? I've had my eye on one for ages. Hugs, Denise x

Carmen said...

Lots of yummy goodness there. Congratulations on all those wins. The smartie bowl of mine you commented on was a win too and I keep all my keys in it now :D

I'm SUPPOSED to be back on healthy eating so the blue cheese sarnie is a secret ok? Ssssh. ;)

Terry Oulboub said...

Mmmm...all those yummy goodies and you're such a good mommy because my boys would have to fend for themselves...heheh :D You're good!

Nikki said...

Wow it's a Mini Store :) Congrats on all your luck... still looking on your desk for the horseshoe :P h
I'm sure you'll be having alot of fun with everything soon enough
hugs Nikki

Tracy said...

I can see there will be some serious playing time needed to play with all your new goodies, they look like so much fun. I think your flowers are Gardineas (don't know the correct spelling), just for future ref. But they are gorgeous flowers and colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chrissie said...

Ooh all that lovely new stuff! Not that I'm the tiniest bit jealous you understand! Where do you keep it all!
Chrissie

rinat said...

Wow,you're a lucky girl.
challenges!

Mummylade said...

Wow, and all these packages in one day! Here is Sweden we are kinda used to the snow but it's -24 degrees outside today, so even I feel it's a bit nippy today :)

Kaz said...

Cooorrrrr look at all your goodies!! I'm not jealous of your winnings. Really. I'm not. Ggrrr lol!!

So if you feel like sharing I'll have the scor it, round the page punch set and some of those flowers!! Are they the prima ones, and if so, where to buy please. You must have noticed I love flowers on my creations xxx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

wow hun I'm so jealous..tee hee!!

One question...Where the blooming heck are you going to put it??? I know I'll store it for you tee hee!!

Hx

Kaz said...

You are a very bad girl giving me the link!! Those flowers are gorgeous aren't they? And so many to choose from!! Thanks hun xxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Susie what a fantastic load of crafting goodies!
Enjoy you self!
hugs
kim x

NormaJean said...

HI!! wow Love all the new stuff you got..been thinking about that score pal. have fun with your new toys
Hugs Normajean

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ooooh you lucky bunny look at all those gorgeous goodies! You were lucky to get some post ive been waiting a week now :(. Love those new GF stamps and the punches are lovely. Where did you order those gorgeous flowers from? you have probably told me but i forgot ;) xxxx

Kathy said...

ahhhhh found the flowers - aren't they gorgeous!

I've got a scorpal - I now think I need another one - I got the imperial measures one, but not sure whether the metric would have been better. Would it be bad to have both?
hmmmmm