28 Feb 2010

Its a "Girly Christmas" at our Club this week


This week over at Susie & Vikki‘s Christmas Club we are delighted to be sponsored by Di from Di's Digi downloads
The winner of this weeks challenge will receive their choice of 2 gorgeous digital stamps from Di's shop.
If you haven't seen Di's Digital downloads website why not pop over there to see the gorgeous selection of images Di has to offer .
Di was also kind enough to let the design team use some of her wonderful digi's for this weeks challenge examples (as you can see I have used one here for my card) to see the other DT cards pop over to Susie & Vikki‘s Christmas Club
The theme for this weeks challenge is
GIRLY CHRISTMAS

12 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely card Susie ;) Hmm think I may have to use the digi image I used the other week :-/ Unless I can convert another girlie stamp into a Christmas image ;)
Anne xx

Tracy said...

I love that image, it's so cute, great card Susie and fab colouring too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nikki said...

Susie this is just adorable :)
hugs Nikki

Magda said...

I forgot about Christmas and I miss for spring but your card is great. Lovely image.
Magda x

Mandi said...

Lovely card Suse, love the image

mandi xx

Gail said...

If you know a shop that sells boots in such a fabby colour let me know.Love all the Christmas colours.

Anne said...

A great card Susie, love it :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Susie, sweet image and I love the Christmas colours
hugs Mandy xx

Sheng said...

Lovely. Can't wait to join this week.

Jessie said...

What a fun card Susie and I love the theme for this weeks challenge!

JulyeB said...

I so keep saying I will join in and make some christmas cards but just can't bring myself to think about christmas and know I will so regret it. Love your card as always Julye

Nicola said...

Gorgeous Chrissie card Susie, fab image and papers topped off with your fabby colouring.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-