4 Feb 2010

My Friend Trevor

I was really chuffed when Joanne at the new Totally papercraft Challenge asked me to be the Guest designer this week for their #2 challenge.
The challenge this week is a recipe ; 3 - Embellishments, 2 - Papers, 1 - Image so this is what I came up with .
The stamps are from the new Sugarplum spring kit from CC Designs, I coloured them with Copic markers after I masked Trevor to make it look like he is sitting in the tree stump.
the papers are from K&Company Hopscotch range all sewn together on my sewing machine
the rickrack ribbon is from my stash , the flower from Tabby crafts and the shinny frog is from creative imaginations
I am also sponsoring the Totally papercraft Challenge this week the prize is a lovely selection of die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams so for a chance to win why not hop over and enter the challenge.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Cute card Thursday challenge Spots & Dots
Pile it on challenge/ no winter colours
Stamping sisters in Christ challenge For a child
I am still full of a cold so I am going to hibernate with a pot off coffee in the warn now ,I hope you have a nice day

21 comments:

Annie said...

love this cute little chap on your card, and the dotty papers too! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

craftingmanda said...

what a cute card, I have this paper but have never used it think i will now :)

Mel said...

Fab bright fun card love it.
Mel x

pinky said...

Hi Susie, had a good nights sleep and back to my normal self lol. This is just love, he is a real cutie and I love all the stitching and rick rack.
Pinky

Stressed Stamper said...

Get to bed and watch daytime tv with a box of chocs - am sure it will help........great card
Sarah x

Tracy said...

This is great, bright and cheery, love the image, I will have to get that, it's my Dad's name is Trevor.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Craftyanny said...

He's a cutie Susie and those papers are yummy:) Thanks for be our GD this week, it's lovely to have you
hugs
Anne x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Wonderful card Susie (I have those papers), love the way you use stitching on your cards :) I keep meaning to do that myself.
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congrats on being chosen as guest DT
Anne xx

Helen said...

Too cute! I love your dp and Trevor is wonderful! Your coloring is beautiful! I just love the smiling frog, too! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Blessings!
~H

Lora said...

This is so sweet.
That little cutie is just adorable and you have coloured him beautifully.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Hugs Lora xx

Rosanne said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing along at Pile It On!

Crafting Joanne said...

Gorgeous card Susie, perfect for a little lad. It has been a real pleasure having you as our GD this week and thank you again for sponsoring the challenge.

Hope you soon feel better.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Super super cute, Susie!

annies place said...

I really love this little guy, papers are just fab & work really well Ann x

Danni said...

Fun card!!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super card Susie, beautifully coloured and so bright and funky. xxxx

Audrey said...

Too cute! Wonderful coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card hun he looks so cute, luv the bright papers, thank you for being our guest designers this week hun you have done an awesome job, sue.x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! He is so cute!! and I love all the fab stitching detail!! Hugs Juls

Jennifer said...

This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.