6 Feb 2010

Oh Christmas Tree Challenge

Evening all thank you all for your well wishes, I'm not feeling any better yet and haven't done any crafting today so only my DT work to show you for the Susie & Vikki‘s Christmas Club challenge , this weeks theme is "Oh Christmas tree"
I made this card with Kraft card from SU the Pink Jewels are from MAMBI and the 3D tree, sentiment and DP are from Anna Griffin, as usual I stitched it on my sewing machine and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz old paper colour distress ink.
Over at the Colour throw down this week the the colour challenge is Kraft, soft Sky and pink pirouette so this is my entry.
Have a great evening thanks for dropping by

13 comments:

jordiegirl said...

I love your card. I had the Anna Griffin items in a TSV from QVC a couple of years ago, it was a lovely kit.

What a brilliant idea to stitch it on your sewing machine - I've never done that but may give it a go.

Thanks for inspiring me.

LoloDesigns said...

You know being an Anna girl I just love this card. I too had that kit from QVC and everyone loved the cards from it, her stuff always looks so posh:o)

Get well soon. x

Biscuitlid said...

mmm very nice, such a neat bow too, what's your secret?

Hugs
Victoria
x

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

This is beautiful!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Broni said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown with us!

Diane said...

Hope you're feeling better!!!
Such a beautiful card! I too will ask for the secret of your perfect bow???

LeAnne said...

Good for you to make those Christmas cards, and what a treasure this is in the CTD colors! Hope you're feeling better!

Tassutaapero said...

Oh, this is so so beautiful!!! And that bow...It is just perfect!

Christine said...

HI Suesie this is a gorgeous colour combo for a crimbo card very inventive love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations Angela, lucky girl :)
Your card is beautiful Susie. I'm going to try to remember to do some stitching on my card this week ;) Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugs Anne xxx

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, I would never have thought of these colors for a Christmas card but you made it work! Lovely design! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Loz (Aus) said...

love the stitching!! gorgeous card x

Debi said...

Lovely job on this. Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge.