15 Feb 2010

Sweet Friends

Afternoon all, no card yet today as I have been busy with Woody he is board today and nothing I do seem to cheer him up I even made him my world famous homemade chunky chips he woofed them down but no they didn't do the trick, so I don't think anything will work today and I don't think I am going to be getting much crafting done either !!
Still I'm happy I just got this fab award from the lovely Anne
I met Anne through whats on your desk Wednesday's such a sweet ladies and such a sweet award too, thank you Anne. If you don't know Anne pop over and take a look at here fab cards.
I'm supposed to pass this on but as I have already had this award not long ago and passed it on and I'm not gonna make Woody happy today I guess I might as well make someone else's day so please help yourself if you would like it as a thank you for dropping by

3 comments:

tracy said...

what a sweet award, hope woody cheers up soon, sending him hugz
lol tracy x

Julia Dunnit said...

Bored already? Doesn't he just go from screen to screeen to screen like mine?!!!!!!
Are you feeling back on top then gal. Hope so.

Mummylade said...

Gotta love them =)

And grats on winning at Bizzy Becs hun! That card was adorable!!