2 Feb 2010

Wedding Wishes

What better than a spring wedding .......oh yes a valentines wedding !!!
My friend Lisa sent me some lovely mats today cut with her new toy so I couldn't wait to use one I did here on this card, They are a perfect size and fab shape too, Thanks Lisa xx.
The stamp I used her is another from the Sugarplums Spring kit she is so sweet and makes a beautiful bride. I coloured her with Copic markers as usual , The stamp I used in the background is "cabbage rose heart" by Print works its so pretty you will be seeing it again before long as I love it, its available from Stamp addicts priced £9.80.
I stamped it with vintage photo Tim Holtz distress ink.
The tiny "with love" stamp is from SU.
The cream flowers are Prima and the pink edges flowers from wild orchid crafts.
I also use my sewing machine and sanding block to add detail.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Papertake weekly challenge Love Actually
Ooh-la-la-creations challenge Distressing
Pile it on challenge/ No winters colours
The Pink Elephant challenge All about pink
SophistiCat challenge Love
Corrosive challenge All you need is love
Cute & Girly Challenge LOVE
Stampavia and more Challenge Love/ Valentines
Cute card Thursday challenge blooming gorgeous
Hope you have a nice evening , I may be back with another card but may not as I have had a talking to this morning from my BFF Vikki who phoned me this morning to remind me I told her a week ago to tell her I was going to list lots of "stuff" on eBay but I haven't so I have promised I will start tonight ....but I hate listing its such a bore !! still a girls gotta do what girls gotta do !!! lol

29 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

WOW! what a beautiful card. I luv the image and the papers used are fabby. Hugs Val xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,there is something for you on my blog,
Hugs Dianne xx

Christine said...

Hi Susie fab image & love the simple clean layout very classy gorgeous..my brother was married on Valentines day 40yrs. ago this month..gotta get a card ready..

Hugs Christine xx

Jill said...

Hi Susie aww your card is gorgeous and I love the cute image, I think I may need to buy this kit lol, thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Anne H. said...

Your card is so sweet!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Juls said...

wow this is stunning!! Love the little torn detail at the top! Hugs Juls

Anne said...

Good to see you again Susie, you certainly love your distressing! Hugs xx

Pattie G said...

Wow Susie! You magaged to get so many challenges in with just one creation. I love this card! The colors are fab...

hugs
Pattie

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card! That image is so sweet and you did a lovely job coloring it. Thanks so much for joining us at Pile It On!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Susie what an adorable and romantic card the image, colours and flowers are just perfect for a wedding on Valentines day

Hugs
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Lovely card Susie, thats a really cute image. I am a sucker for wedding stamps. Did you see the new wedding couple at Lili of the valley, had to have them lol.
Pinky

Julia Dunnit said...

OMGee, Printworks have cost me a fortune over the years, I LVOE most of their stamps! Lovely card, this li'l bride is just gorgeous.

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love the image she's adorable and beautifully coloured as always.
Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats
hugs Mandy xx

Avril Ann said...

Susie, you have made a stunning job off this card, I love the cute image, many thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

gina g said...

WOw Susie this is beautiful i so love the cute image and the colour of course.Thanks for joining the Sophisticats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

Wendi said...

Another stunner love the colour you make me smile when I see your name I shall be looking out for you now
Wendi x

MaggiLiz Creations said...

Beautiful card. This is a cute image. Could you please tell me who makes this stamp and where I could obtain it? I would love to purchase one.

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Maggies the bride stamp is part of the "CC Designs" sugarplums spring kit you can only buy it from "All that Scrap" in the USA be quick they were LTD
Hugs Suie xx

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Beautiful card sweetie. I love these new stamps! your colouring is awsome as always.

Thanks for sharing at sophisticats this week.

Hugs
Lisa.xxxx

JanJay said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining in my "Love" challenge and playing along with us at Sophisticats this week

Jan xx

Beryl said...

Lovely card. Super image and fab colours. Thank you for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Beryl xx

brenda said...

Hi Susie

What a fantastic image and really pretty card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly this month.

B x

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful colors and paper. Lovely image too. So happy you could have fun with us over at Pile it On this week.

Valoudesbois said...

What a beautiful card,

thanks for joining us at SAM this week.

Valou

Rosanne said...

Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very lovely card, sweet image set off with the distressed paper. janex

Jules said...

Hi Susie

A really cute and romantic card.

Thank you for sharing with By the Cute and Girly this month.

Love Jules xx