14 Feb 2010

Whiff of Joy Candy

Hi everyone I hope you are all enjoying your Valentines day with lots of loving !! lol
The time has come for me too announce the winner of my "Followers Whiff of Joy candy"
Woody and I had great fun this afternoon, I printed out all the names and cut them up and Woody and I folded all the names up and put them in our big bowl (that we normally have our popcorn in) and then I made poor Woody sit & wait until 6pm to pick the winner
(well the whole thing seemed like a game to Woody and it kept him quite for a while)
Anyway at 6pm he picked the winner and it is ...............................
Mummylade from Sweden
Congrats darling hope you have fun with your new stash happy crafting xx
Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see who will win this weeks mini candy

13 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Mummylade!!!!

Mummylade said...

YES!!!!

I have held my breath for so long now...

I so wanted this, thank you, thank you!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Congratulations Helene. Enjoy your candy. Lauren x

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice!

Doodles said...

Huge congratulations i hope you have a great deal of fun with your new stash xxxx .
Hugs Sharon

Diane said...

Congrats Mummylade!!!!

Nora said...

Congrats, Mummylade! Good job, Woody on picking the winner!
♥hugs♥

JulyeB said...

Congrats mummylade enjoy your prize .Julye

Caroljenks said...

Congratulations Helene and huge thanks Susie for offering such gorgeous candy :)

Carol x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Congratulations Helene, enjoy your yummy candy xxxx

Rainmac said...

Many congratulations and have lots of fun with your goodies when they arrive xxx

Dora said...

Congrats, I'm sure you will enjoy your lovely prize xxx

Mummylade said...

I spy with my little eye - some dewdrops ;)

hugs to the oldie