16 Mar 2010

Awards for me !! & Awards for you to..........

I'm so naughty coz the lovely Ruthie gave me the above award over a week ago and I'm only just blogging it sorry Ruthie ....now you know why they call me lastminute.com !!! lol
And yesterday I received this award from the lovely Helen and I'm on the ball today and getting it blogged before I forget again!!
Thank you both girls it was really nice of you both to think of me.
If you haven't visited either of the girls blogs take a tip from me and have a peek both are very talented crafter .
Now I'm supposed to pass these 2 awards on but I have to many blog buddies to choose so if your one of my commenter please help yourself take one or both pop it on your blog and say its from your blog buddies Susie Sugar
Have a lovely everyone

14 comments:

Sheng said...

Thanks Susie. Will post it on my blog.

Ruthie said...

Aw Shucks! Rx

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats, Susie! you really deserve it.

Jessie said...

Congratulations Susie!

Esme said...

Congratulations Susie!

Esme xx

mae said...

Felicitaciones Susie!!!

Lorraine said...

congrats on your awards you deserve them you have so much talent xx

Lisa G. said...

Congrats Susie...and I'll check them out! :)

craft_princess said...

Congrats on your awards!

Julye said...

Congrats Susie you deserve the award thanks Julye

Trish aka Diamond Doll said...

Congrats Susie you derserve it.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Well done on receiving 2 awards Susie - well deserved ;)
Anne xx

Rhonda P said...

Your creations are wonderful and you deserve awards.

Charlene said...

Congratulations! You deserve it.