22 Mar 2010

Ooh-la-la you want Moi !!!!

Morning ladies another Monday morning and yes its lovely and sunny down here in Gosport, after all that rain over the weekend its about time the sun showed her face again.
Still at least while it rained I was able to craft my heart out !!! he he
Enough small talk its time for me to spill the bean and tell you that Anne & Wendi Have asked me to join their Design team over at the Ooh La La Challenge ,
When Anne first asked me I did say "you girls don't know what your letting yourselves in for coz you don't know how cheeky I am"
But apparently they had read my blog and still wanted me !!! lol So I'm thrilled to announce I am on their team and not only that I get to work with all the Fabulous Ooh La La creations products which you can purchase from the Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop, go check it out girls you'll love them.
The Ooh La La Challenge runs every 2 weeks, it's a very popular challenge the last challenge had over 300 entries, I myself used to play about 6 times per challenge always asking is it ok to enter one more time and I was always told the more the merrier, so I hope you will come over and join in the fun.
This is my first DT card for the Ooh La La Challenge where this week the theme is
"A Button, a Bow and Bling"
I have used the flower shoe image from the "Shoes in Bloom" CD I've got to say this is a favourite of mine I love Shoes and to find so many created from such beautiful flowers ..........well I thought I was dreaming !!
I also used die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams
The sentiment stamps are from my darling friend Nicky at Stamping all day and the Bling is from MAMBI
Tools I used ;
Sewing machine
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder
Sizzix Texture Boutique
Sanding block
Tim Holtz Edge distresser & Distress ink
So that just leaves me to say a big thank you to Anne and Wendi and the DT at the Ooh La La Challenge for asking me to join them and making me so welcome.
I have entered this card in the following challenges
Quirky challenge Flowers
Creative card crew challenge Going dotty
Crafty creations challenge Spots & dots
Stamp something challenge Distressing
And I hope all you crafty girls out their have a lovely day

58 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Congrats,Susie....and a gorgeous card.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
Congratulations and your card is gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

Natalie Z. said...

Hi Susie!
Congratulations!!!!
Your card is sooooo gorgeous. I love the image. Have a nice day.
Hugs ✿ Natalie ✿

Claire x said...

Congrats Susie, you should be very pleased ...... I'm sure they can cope with you lol! What a fab card, just love that image! Hugs, Claire x

Jessie said...

Congratulations Susie! I'm so happy for you! Your card is fabulous and that shoe is sooooo beautiful!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Congratulations Susie and your card is beautiful, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Juls said...

Love the shoe and the fab button detail!! such a gorgeous gorgeous card!! Hugs Juls

Rhonda P said...

Love the card. Congratulations.

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Susie, beautiful colours.
Pinky

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Congratulations on your DT post, gorgeous creation and just love the sewing.

HUgs Ali x

Sue said...

Hi Hun congratulatiosn on your new DT post.
How come you have sun??i have cloud?? Gorgeous card luv the image, bootiful, sue.x

Esme said...

Ooh congratulations Susie!!
And another lovely card!!

Esme xx

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Susie
you card is just fab, congrats on joining oh la la, stunning shoe where can I get a pair.
Christine x

Caro said...

Congratulations Susie, that is a gorgeous card and thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts

rinat said...

Congratulations!! What a fab card.

Sandra said...

Congratulations~
what a fun card - beautifully done!
Sandra

Smita said...

Beautiful image!! Lovely colors too...

Gosia said...

O la la it's so georgeous card.
congratulations!!!

Lorraine said...

this is truely stunning and a big congratulations to you hun xx

Christine said...

Hi Susie def a girlie card stunningly simple but awesome ..love the flower & distressing ..who am I kidding LOVE it all..

Hugs Christine xx

Stressed Stamper said...

fab card - hey and congrats hun...

Leyla said...

very beautiful and spring card!!!! :)

Lori said...

Congrats Susie, but no surprise because you are so amazingly talented, good luck!!!!

kim said...

Congratulations.
This card is simply stunning- I love the image and the colours.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Oh gosh I didn't notice the 'shoe' till you mentioned it, how fab is that. Wonderful card as always Susie ;) Congratulations :)
We had a couple of days of rain, sun yesterday and grey sky today.
Hope you have a nice day ;)
Anne xx

mae said...

Preciosa!!!feliz lunes!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Susie on the new DT and love this gorgeous card. What a fab image and such beautiful colours. Marianne x

Julye said...

Many congrats Susie , I'm sure you'll add your own spice to the ooh lala team and love that shoe what fun it would be to wear. Thanks for sharing and congrats again Julye

Anne said...

So glad to have you on the team Susie! Hugs x

craft_princess said...

Congrats on getting asked to be on the DT!! Also love this card...very unique how the shoe is made of flowers!

sassy said...

congrats on your dt susie....and what a fantastic card love the image i have something similar somewhere...adorable and have missed you ...hugs sassyxx

Rosa-kreattiva said...

deliziosa questa card...

Sarah A said...

Hi Susie

Gorgeous card and ohh la la on your fantastic news! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sarah x

Wendi said...

Hi Susie lovely to have you on the team, your cards are gorgeous and I think I am going to get so much inspiration from you
Wendi
Ps This is one of my favs on the cd
I love the colour

Sue C said...

Congratulations Susie ! Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous. Sue C x

Judy said...

Congratulations on your new position on the DT of Oh La La Creations. Your card is gorgeous and I like the colors. Thanks for sharing your exciting news.

sammie@paperlily cards said...

congrats on your new post they lucky to have you.
i love this card the shoes image is gorgeous and i join you in the shoe love they are the best thing ever lol
sammie x x

Linby said...

ooh la la indeed - congrats Susie. Now you saw this image on my desk on WOYWW didn't you, and it is still sat there! Love what you have done with it.
Linbyx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

congrats susie... but i am not surprised... your blog has me coming back time and time again..
kaz_za

Aussie Loz said...

Yay! Congrats on the DT position Susie! (I don't think I know the challenge, so I'll be sure to check it out!!) Love this 'shoe' on your card... I really didn't see it 'til I read the sentiment!! Love it!! Gorgeous colours, love the distressing xx

Sheng said...

Congrats!! The card is so pretty. I love the colors and the sentiment.

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Susie!!!! Your first card is beautiful :) x

Lisa G. said...

BEAUTIFUL! xo

Mandy said...

Congrats Susie, they are lucky to have you hun, gorgeous card, so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous card Susie - and thank you for using my stamps!
Nicky x

Linda said...

Stunning card.....congrats!!!

Serafiia said...

What a sweet card! I didn't realized the shoe-theme until I red the sentiments. :D

Gail said...

I was busy crafting last week and didn;t get much time to say hi.This card is fab.I just love the shoes.

Hugs
Gail

Sarpreet said...

so beautiful

KymKreates said...

new shoes!!!! I love it, anything to do with shoes I am game for!

Melissa S said...

That image is fab! Makes me want to get some new shoes!

sam said...

Oh well done you hunny. This is a fab image and I'm not surprised they asked you - you are so much fun!!
Take care and if I get a chance you might just see me there.
Sam x

Spyder said...

Fabulous card Susie, and well done!! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Flower' challenge!!
((Lyn))

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, I absolutely LOVE this image. So darling. Great job on the card. Great job on the "dotty" challenge! So happy you could have fun with us this week at the Creative Card Crew.

Congrats on the new DT spot too. I know you'll know 'em dead!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

oh my goodness the flowers here are ebautifully colored...what a nice card!

MarikaGabez said...

Congratulations Susie!
Beautiful card.
Have a nice day.

*Vicki* said...

OOOH la la girl this is so gorgeous!! LOVE the image and the colors!! the distressing look perfect!! :) Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Erin... said...

Oh la la is right!!! Love it!!! And congrats on your DT spot hun! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!