27 Apr 2010

Candy Baby Winner's

Sorry I'm late ....as usual but you know what they say better late than never !!
Well the other day I was wondering what I would do if I happened to pick out someone who had won before and I thought well until everyone of my usual commenter's have won at least once if and when it happened I would be fair and they would get the candy prize again but I would pick a second name out and make up another little kit for them too(same sort of value but it may not be the same contents as I don't always have the same "stuff" )
Well its happened the winner of this Baby candy is ..................Liverpool Lou
Congrats darling, please send me your address and I will get your candy in the post to you
So I have just asked Garry to pick out another winner and he picked............
..................Lisa as the second winner , so tomorrow I will make up a little kit for you as well Lisa(if I get a chance I will show you a photo before I post it)
Congrats darling please email me your address and I will get your prize posted to you.
Thanks to you all for your lovely comments, I hope you'll come back to see what I have for you Friday....................Whats that I hear you say "A clue"!! lol
Right it starts with "D" and ends with "S" That's all your getting for now
Sweet dreams girls

21 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Congrats two winners! Starts with a D and ends with an S? Dress?

Dora said...

Congrats from me too xxx My guess... Doilies? Hugs xx

Aussie Loz said...

Congrats Ladies! Ummm... Diamonds! (I wish!!!) Thanks Susie xx

Fran said...

hmmm... can we get another clue :) I just love guessing what your candy will be Susie!

Nikki said...

Congrats Ladies :)

Daisies,Ducks,Dogs,Dies... that's all I got ;)
hugs Nikki

Judy said...

Starts with D and ends with S. How about "Die Cuts" or maybe "Distress". I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the candy will be.

Melissa S said...

Congrats winners! Susie you are too gererous!! I'm going with dies!

Erin- said...

Aww, Susie. Aren't you sweet to draw another winner!?!

I love your hints. Let's see. Starts with D and ends with S. Hmmmmm...Designer papers? Daffodils? Doilies? Die cuts? mmmmm, die cuts. :)

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

congrats t you!

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations winners,
Starts with D ends with S
Die Cuts,
Hugs
Angie

Julye said...

Congrats ladies hope you enjoy Julye

rinat said...

Congrats Ladies!

craftykitten said...

Many congratulations to the winners!! I'm going with Daffodils as it is spring time!
Hugs
Dawn x

Esme said...

Ooh congrats to you both!! D....S hmmm dogs???

Esme xx

garden furniture said...

Hi very lovey kids i love this post.

Tracy said...

How lovely of you Susie to give a second prize. Could your clue lead to Doilies, Dress or even Door hangers (Mmmm I love your door hangers)
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

hi good morning susie i am guessing die cuts have a great day xx

craft_princess said...

Congrats you lucky ladies!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh, she says, doing the happy dance LOL Thank you so much Susie for giving us the chance to win lovely stash ;) Congratulations to Lisa too :)
Anne xx

Rainmac said...

2 winners, congratulations ladies xxx

Lisa and Eddy said...

YAY...your hubbs picked me!! Thanks so much! Can't wait for some love mail!
Starts with a D and ends with an S....hmmm DINKS (dual income no kids...dirty minds!) ;) lol
xo Lisa