19 Apr 2010

Ooh-La-La - Vintage man

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Vintage men here on my DT card I have used a backing paper which I am 99% sure comes from the Femme Fatale CD (I will confirm that with an edit here later) that is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
And topped it with a die cut layered shoe they are available from my shop Die cut Dreams
I printed out the sentiment on my computer and added it with glittered brads I also added some tiny polka dot buttons to give a little extra detail
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations
I have also entered this card into these challenges
Incy wincy Challenge Black, white & one other colour (Mines grey)
Raise the bar Challenge movies - Broadway Melody of 1940 with Fred Astaire
Charisma Cardz challenge monochromatic
I hope the sun is shining for you today where ever you are Have fun

32 comments:

Rach said...

Susie this is fantastic.xx

kim said...

Great to see a 'male' card- love the monochrome theme.

scrappyjacky said...

Love this,Susie....something masculine...and a bit different.

Paula Gale said...

Wow Susie - a great card to enter in all those challenges...

Paula x x x

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
You know I've only just noticed the three little buttons down the side - I love this card - very striking.
Hugs
Dawn x

kimmie_35 said...

This is such a stylish card... love it!
Hugs
Kim
x

Rainmac said...

Wow what a stunning card xxx

Gosia said...

Interesting......card

Jessie said...

Wow, this is so cool Susie!

Margreet said...

so gorgeous Susie!
xxx Margreet

Juls said...

very swave!! Love the monochrome look! Hugs Juls

Marisa said...

Fantastic male themed card - always hard to do.
Hugs
Marisa

Doodles said...

I love this card so elegant x

Penni said...

A fantastic male card. I love the shoe!!

Hugs
Penni
x

Penni said...

A fantastic male card. I love the shoe!!

Hugs
Penni
x

Tracy said...

This is great, love the design and colour way.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Susie,
hugs Dianne xx

Tam said...

Hi Susie,

Awesome card, love the black and white contrast detail.
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Good Luck.
Tami

Anita said...

This is a fantastic "man" card. I think it's so much harder to do cards for men but you've really nailed it with this one.

sammie@paperlily cards said...

love the shoe die cuts..fab card x

craft_princess said...

What a "jazzed up and snazzy" card for a man!!

La Vikinga said...

Unusual card - never seen this elegant card for men before!

La Vikinga

Lisa and Eddy said...

Great card...I like how sharp the b&w is! xo Lisa

Sandra said...

wonderful card!
Sandra

rinat said...

Very very special card.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fantastic 'male' card Susie, love it ;)
Anne xx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card susie.. you have some fab idea's for cards...!!!! love it
kaz_za

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

So clever & creative! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar this week ... hope to see you again next challenge!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

absolutely fab Susie, the shoe is great. this reminds me very much of the 1920's a perfectly vintage card for a chap. xxx

~*Joni said...

Susie this is wonderful! Love the tribute to one of the greatest dancers, perfect with the black and white scheme. Wonderful job, thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Nikki said...

Beautifully Done Susie Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki
& Join in my digi candy till 30th too HERE

Heather "Hev" said...

This is awesome :)


Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Would love it if you visited my blog Vanilla Hevn