26 Apr 2010

Princess Candy Girl

I'm late again this is getting to be a habit !! lol, Garry decided to take me out tonight so we popped out for dinner I was a good girl though and stuck to a healthy meal
Anyway I'm back now so I better let you know who's this weeks 1st Candy Girl and the winner of the Magnolia princess mini kit ............
The winner is ..................Rinat
Congrats darling please email me your address Rinat and I will get your prize posted to you.
Thanks to you all for your lovely comments, I hope you'll come back to see what I have for you Friday....................no clues yet come back tomorrow and I will draw the winner of the Mini Baby theme kit and I might just tease you with a clue for Friday's candy !! he he Oh I'm bad !! he he
Sweet dreams

19 comments:

Lorraine said...

big congrats Rinat enjoy your prize huni xx

Lisa and Eddy said...

Congrats Rinat! Susie...you big teaser ;) lol xo Lisa

Melissa S said...

congrats Rinat!

Marisa said...

Congratulations Rinat! Have fun playing with your goodies.
xx

Judy said...

Congrats Rinat! Enjoy your prize.

Julye said...

Congrats Rinat enjoy your sweet stuff.julye

kimmie_35 said...

Congrats, Rinat!!!
Hugs
Kim
x

craftykitten said...

Congrats to Rinat!! Susie, you are such a bad girl!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

rinat said...

I'm so excited, how lovely. Thanks so much for winning, I can not send you mail. Here is my email please talk to me.


rinat_avizmila@walla.co.il

Hugs
rinat

kim said...

Congratulations Rinat- hope you enjoy using your great prize.

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Rinat :)

craft_princess said...

Congrats Rinat!!

Claude said...

Congrats Rinat!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations Rinat, enjoy your goodies :)
Anne x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

congrats..enjoy :)

Rainmac said...

Congratulations Rinat xxx

Esme said...

Congratulations Rinat!! Enjoy your fab prize! xx

garden furniture said...

Hi princess candy girl is looking very beautiful congratulations fore great sharing.

Gosia said...

Congrats!!!!