15 Apr 2010

The Winners at the Last Post

Our final Winner Of the Susie's Sassy Challenge is ....
Corry
Congratulations Corry,
Please email me and I will pass your details on to Di so we can arrange your prize
Also please take your winners badge to display on your blog

And the Top 3 in not particular order are
Heather Sparey
Kerstin
Julie C
Congratulations Girls, Please take your Badges to display on your blogs

I would like to thank everyone who took part and played "The Susie's Sassy challenge" over the past 6 months and to my Sassy Design team
Tracy Vikki Sally Lisa Denise Jane
For all their wonderful creations and hard work its been lovely working with you all

11 comments:

SallyB said...

Hey Susie...
It has been wonderful working with you and all the girls! I visit your blog everyday to see what you have been up to! Good Luck with the other challenge blogs and let me know if you are looking for any guest DT cards! I hope to enter some of the Christmas challenges now my NVQ is done!
Bye for now..♥

Cor* said...

thanks so much for the opportunity & chance (& actually doing it) to win!! I just loved this challenge blog! Will definitely miss it!!

Tracy said...

It has been fun and I have loved working along side some great girls. I will definately miss it, but it's been a wonderful experience.
I'll keep in touch with you all.
Now to all of you lovely ladies that have been entering all the challenges, I have really enjoyed looking at all your blogs and seeing all the different styles and creations.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Judy said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Lisa and Eddy said...

Congrats to the winners! xo Lisa

Heather said...

Oh, thank you for putting me on your top 3! Loved this challenge, it really took me out of my comfort zone. Good luck with your other challenges. Hev:)

kimmie_35 said...

Congrats to the winners... lovely projects!
Hugs
Kim
x

Jessie said...

Congratulations girls!

Melissa S said...

Congrat to all the winners!!

Biscuitlid said...

thanks for running your fab challenge
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Susie, thanks for the opportunity of being on your design team and working with such wonderful teamies! I am sorry the challenge has had to end but it was a blast :) I will be back to visit you all again soon. Hugs, Denise x
ps congrats to Corry for winning our last challenge.