28 Apr 2010

WOYWW This week ??

New Dies !!!!! Die cuts will be available soon in My eBay shop and
eventually when I make space in my Die cut Dreams Shop I often read on some of the other girls WOYWW posts that they can't believe how the weeks fly by and that its Wednesday again so soon well its like that this week for me ....where did that last week go ??
Anyway I would like to thank Julia and all you girls who wished me better last week when I was feeling poorly , I'm feeling much better today and my rather slow mojo from last week has returned to its full power and I'm in super craft mode again so you know what that means don't you ? gone is that vision of beauty ......the clean & tidy desk is no more and I'm back to my usual pile it here pile it there self !!! lol
But before I get to my desk let me tell you about what the nice parcel postie bought me this morning, as the little red van pulled up outside just after 8.30am my eyes lite up !!! my new design dies are here there's a peek sneak peek of them for you in the top photo and I have another 2 new shapes on the way each in 4 different sizes great for layering so watch this space!!.
Also in the post today I received my prize from the lovely SU demonstrator Victoria who had an offer on here Stampin'up blog that if you spent over £45 your name went in a draw to win this spectacular prize and guess what I won the prize !!!! I was over the moon and look at the card she made me its fantastic, in fact I saw the card on Victoria's Blog yesterday and commented that I thought it was the best card she had ever made little did I know I'd be holding it today ....how lucky am I ......thank you so much Victoria xxxxxoooxxxx Well on to my desk ...... the other day Garry cut loads of scalloped shapes for my BFF Vikki so while he was doing hers I thought I would put a little order in for myself too so that is what the pile is under my images I coloured last night, oh its so nice to have a die cut slave !! he he bless him
I'm colouring one of the new Whiff of Joy images at the moment, I've got to say when this set arrived I wasn't that keen on them but now adding colour to images they are growing on me, I have also just stitched the card for this one Lovely pink Anna Griffin double sided card stock, it was so nice I didn't know which side to use , I love double sided paper/card but I always think its such a waste to stick one of the patterned sides down don't you ?!! or is it just me being tight !! lol
Also on my desk this week is 2 lovely card I received in the post first the little thank you card is from our WOYWW friend Paula who made me this lovely thank you card (thank you sweetie xx) and the Tilda card is a friendship card from my Lovely DT Lori all the way from Canada (thank you , Mwah !)
I also got this lovely friendship card from my lovely friend Nicola, thank you for thinking of me xx.Right in the middle of my desk you can see I bought some pinking sheers this week and some shabby chic fat quarters of lovely cotton polka dot material as I wanted to try sewing fabric to my cards so watch this space for the results of that when I get round to finishing it !!
Hope you have a lovely crafty day and if you feel like showing your desk , post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog and leave a link in a comment on on the WOYDW post so we can all come and have a peek at what you've been buying or creating today.

68 comments:

Dawn said...

All very exciting I have started to use fabric more (not much) but slowly I look fwd to seeing yr card with it in.

The dies look fab hun too

Love Dawn xx

Leanne said...

OOOOOhhhhh, your desk is so fab!!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm like you. I hate to buy double sided paper, then cover one side up. How wasteful is that?

Those dies look useful. I sure enjoyed your card, too. Have a happy and art filled WOYWW.

Sue said...

Hi Susie
oh i luv to rummage round your desk, so much lovely stuff, your new dies look brill, will keep me eyes peeled for them, two gorgeous card i spy, congratulations on your win, have good day hun, sue,x

kim said...

I agree- your desk is great. What a lot of goodies arriving- have fun with them.

Biscuitlid said...

oooh she's back!!!!
And look at all your stuff! Love those news dies - will be getting my mitts on some of those!

So pleased your prize arrived, caracked up last night when I read your comment about the card!

And lovely cards you've received too, can't wait to see what you do with the fabric

Hugs
Victoria
x

Stressed Stamper said...

fab desk - can't see mine - selling loads of stamps on my blog site and my desk is covered.
Hugs to you x

Melissa S said...

I love Wednesday's because i know that I'll get to look at your desk again. I would love to come play at your house!

LadyBug said...

Your desk is yummy as usual. I love the new dyes and that SU stash is lush!!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Great designs on those dies gal. Bet Garry's evenings are fading away before his eyes!! Loving seeing your desk back in full swing, am so glad you feel better.

SallyB said...

Hi Susie..
I'm lovin' the look of the new dies and I really like the idea of having a die cut slave to cut them out. Where do we get one of these...Do you hire yours out?

jude said...

Wow wish my hubby would be my die cut slave!!!Wow Love the look of your new dies look fab hun .Glad your feeling better.Can't wait to see your creation with the material.hugs jude:)

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

so much gorgeous things to look at this week! your colouring is amazing, as too is your cards and I hope you have loads of fun playing with your new goodies! have a wonderful wednesday, hugs mandyxx

Wipso said...

Congrats on the win. Love all the new stash. Bet you cant wait to play with it all.
A x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fab prize :) Super card Susie ;) Well when you're so busy crafting; and boy have you been busy judging by the stuff on your desk; it's not practical to keep tidying up mid-flow. love the dies :) glad you're feeling better :)
Anne xx

Esme said...

Ooh that looks like quite a little pile of coloured images waiting to be made into cards!! All very exciting!

Esme xx

Tracy said...

Your desk looks very delicious this week, I can see some gorgeous stuff, dies look fab too.
Happy Crafting
Tracy x

Lothian Crafts said...

Glad you are feeling better and lots of stash on your desk. Congratulations on your prize.

Twiglet said...

Looking forward to seeing your cards stitched with your new fabric - sounds like a brill idea to me!!

Linda Elbourne said...

Great looking desk and some of those dies look familiar :0)
Glad you are feeling better ... and a flowing MOJO is just great X

Cath said...

Love the look of the new dies.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Susie, wow love your WOYWW desk! Lots of lovely goodies on show, love your cards hun! Have a super day, hugs Heidi xx

Lisa and Eddy said...

Exciting stuff lady! Die cut slave...where do I get one of those??? Great prize you got there...and wonderful cards! xo Lisa

pinky said...

Lots of great stash to see here Susie, like the look of those new dies, mine are running low now lol. Good excuse to shop again. What a lovely prize you got from Victoria, lucky girl. Glad you are well on the mend now. Hugs
pinky

Pam said...

Poor Gary he must be exhausted!! Look at all those lovely coloured images I wish I could be a organised as you. Hugs Pam x

craft_princess said...

Lots and lots of pretties! Congrats on your win...the kit looks lovely!

Chrissie said...

Lots of fabby stuff as ever Susie. The paper you spotted in my drawer (the brown stuff in the drawer with the Bind it all wires?)is Clare Curd's Signature range. It comes in handy from time to time!
Chrissie

PS Yummy stuff from Victoria... I card was great too!

Helen said...

great stash, I love mail like that!

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
ooh what a lucky girl you are,new dies, new stamps, nice cards and a slave too!!
So glad you are fully recovered now - looking forward to seeing your fabric cards.
Hugs
Dawn x

Julye said...

Wow how busy you seem to have been and lucky too wednesdays must be you red letter day thanks for sharing Julye

Kat said...

New dies look very interesting Susie. So does your desk lol!!

Kat x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

so much wonderful stuff on your desk susie and those new dies looking gorgeous x x

Foil Play said...

Interesting desk with lots of goodies - well done on your win :-)

Lora said...

Lucky you winning the SU! goodies!
Those dies look fab! I really need to get some more dies for layering as I only have one set of nesties but the nesties are so expensive especially if you can't choose which ones you want lol.
I'm the same with double sided papers, I hate having to hide one side.
Hugs Lora xx

Gosia said...

Fantastic new dies!
Your desk is so intersesting ;)
Beautiful card!!

Spyder said...

Hubbies are soooo good aren't they! Mine cooks and is trying to build me a shop at the moment and yours does all your die-cutting!! I love your pile, all nicely coloured, glad you're feeling better!
(Lyn)

Tracy Evans said...

Fantastic dies, very exciting. your desk looks fab too and congratulations on your prize. Wish my postman would call around with a few LOL. Have a good evening. Tracy x x

Vicki said...

wow busy..... your desk is great. love the card and i'm glad you're feeling better xxx

Jane said...

Oooo lots of lovely things on your desk this week Susie!

Julie said...

Oh well done on your win!! I saw and loved that card too!! Great looking dies! Juliexx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Lucky you winning all that lovely stash - Well done!

xx

cgl1539 said...

I have been collecting fabrics that catch my eye in the leftover bins. I never thought about adding them to my cards though, hmmm. Cant wait to see what yours look like. So glad you are feeling better and that your desk shows it, lol. Congrats on the fabulous prize, thats awesome!

Penni said...

Lucky you winning all that Stampin Up goodness!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Claude said...

You lucky you, what a great prize!

joey said...

Hiya Susie

fab prize!!! enjoy! love the tilda card that is sitting on your desk it looks gorgeous.

Joey.x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card susie... and glad to see your desk back to normal.... lol.. can not wait to see your dies in your store...!!! they look fab.. will they work with a cuttlebug...??? great prize you won 2....welcome to my world of wondering where you week has gone.. mine has been like that all last week and some of this week again 2... lol
kaz_za

Cheryl said...

That is a gorgeous card!

Erin- said...

Ooooh. Your desk always looks like a fun place to work, especially today with that fabby SU prize sitting there, waiting to be used. :)

Erin- said...

PS---I feel the EXACT same way about double sided paper!

Sandra said...

wow, those dies are something!
Sandra

rinat said...

your desk is so fab!!And lovely cards.

Angie said...

What a busy desk ...all that colouring ...love your SU stash

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Love all the markers! You make pretty cards!

Jessie said...

Soooooo many goodies!

Toucan Scraps said...

I can see some great colouring on your desk. Lovley card on display on desk, and other lovely on on the blog post. Congrats on the new stash too.

Anita said...

Hmm, your workspace looks like mine. Messy desks are a sign of creativity, right? Can't wait to see what you make with the fabric.

Mummylade said...

Love your new dies!! And the fabric idea sounds interesting

kimmie_35 said...

Hi,
Love your card... gorgeous!
Lucky you on the prize, looks brilliant!
Hugs
Kim
x

Kathy said...

Mrs Tidy Knickers indeed! (you should have popped in 30mins later....)
Anyway, love the look of your new dies, there are some great shapes there. As for your prize, well honestly, do you really need it? Wouldn't it be a kind gesture to give it to someone more deserving? Like me? hehehe

Nicola said...

One of these days Mrs Sugar I AM gonna come and play at your fabulous desk. My jaw always hits the floor when I see what wonderful stash you have and your new dies are ou of this world. Wowee what a fantastic prize you won from Victoria, now I am green with envy.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Aussie Loz said...

Wow, I want your desk in my craft room... fully loaded of course!

Judy said...

Looks like you got some fun goodies from Stampin Up to play with. Your desk looks great with projects in the works. I look forward to seeing the new die cuts. The card is pretty. I like the layout and flowers.

scrapcat 1 said...

fab shapes Susie
Sorry I'm a bit late but I will get to everyone eventually.

Tracy

Crafty Chris said...

Sorry Susie only getting round now, my coloured drawers I got in France, but if I ever see any here I will give you a shout, loving the desk this week, and your new diecuts, are they new colours as well?
Christine x

Debz said...

I absolutely love this card. Love the image and colour theme.
Debz

Cheryl said...

This is simply adorable! Great card!

The Paper Princess said...

Love your SU goodies - especially the tin box full of pretties!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

♥ La Fata Giopi ♥ said...

hi...i'm a new entry and my english is very bad ♥....your candy is very beautiful...good lucky for me ♥