22 May 2010

Get Crafty @ dotcomgiftshop

Afternoon everyone I hope you enjoying this lovely weather, I want to tell you about an on-line shop I found called dotcomgiftshop which is not only full of lovely Heart gifts but also carries a range of great craft stash for us crafty girls.
Over the next week or so I will be using some of the fantastic things I got from the dotcomgiftshop in my cards etc and I'm gonna point them out to you so keep your eyes peeled and watch this space.
At the dotcomgiftshop the prices are competitive and the service was excellent my order arrived with the speed of sound , the site is very friendly and easy to navigate round my only fear is my bank balance will drop as there are so many lovely things I want to buy, if you like shabby chic style check out whats on offer and I also adore the ribbons they have I think they are next on my shopping wish list.
Here on this card I used an embodied heart patch which is actually iron on but can also be sewn on or as I have done ...glued on, this heart came in a pack of lovely fancy patched and you can find them Here they really are beautiful and great quality the photo in the shop does not do them justice as it makes them look a bit dull but they are far from dull believe me.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Gingersnap Challenge Quote
C 4 F Challenge Vintage
ABC Challenge Unused stash mine is this DP
Creative inspirations Die cut or punch
Quinotix Challenge How Sentimental
papertake weekly ChallengeSay It With Flowers
I would like to thank the lovely Sarpreet for giving me this special award today, thank you for thinking of me and making my day.
It you girls haven't been over to see Sarpreets lovely blog get yourself a cuppa and go have a lookie.
I'm supposed to pass this award on but as I had it once before, this time I would like to give it to anyone who leaves me a comment today as a thank you

30 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

wow susie that is def chic love it, nice text and gorgeous bunch of flowers, weather here is fantastic for a change.
Christine x

Jessie said...

It's so elegant, love it!

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Gorgeous card hun and I love that little heart patch - such a lovely colour. Thanks for the tip - I will go and take a quick gander!
Hugs
Dawn x

Evgenia said...

lovely card!

Lorraine said...

wow this is so pretty i must go check out that store it sounds great xx

Scrapping Mom said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love it...
celeste

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. Very lovely sentiment..
Hugs, Linda

Gingersnap Stampers said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Quote Challenge!

Sheng said...

such an simple and elegant card. great work with the colors.

Linby said...

what a pretty card. off for a look now......
Linbyx

Lisa and Eddy said...

very pretty....off to look you enabler you! xo Lisa ;)

Anne said...

Fabulous card Susie - is that another new die cut I see??? As for dotcom shop I'M NOT LOOKING, I'M NOT LOOKING ...... xx

Dan said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for taking part in this week's Gingersnap Creations challenge!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

gorgeous card and thanks for the tip will have to take a peek now x x

cgl1539 said...

Well this card is just simply gorgeous and your right that little heart patch is beautiful. I love the shabby chic look.

Mel said...

Beautiful card Susie love the sentiment.
hugs Mel x

Kat said...

This is so pretty Susie. Love how you've arranged the flowers.

Not sure if I should thank you for mentioning a shop I've not heard of lol!

Kat x

Marisa said...

Beautiful card, very elegant. Great die cut shape, too.
Hugs
Marisa

Judy said...

Very pretty card. I love the colors you used and the roses.

Basement gal said...

Wow that's lovely. I adore the distressed feel of it.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Susie, lovely colours as always :)
Anne x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely flowers on your fab creation
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

kimmie_35 said...

Isn't this a lovely quote! Very elegant card, Susie.
Hugs
Kim
x

sucor said...

Gorgeous card - love the flowers!

Cheryl said...

oh yet another beauty hun
many thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at creative inspirations,hugs cheryl xxxxx

KarenB said...

Lovng the distressing :)

Kim Dellow said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

Paula Gale said...

how pretty this card is... you are very naughty telling me about this site Susie - I have just hopped over there and mentally spent a fortune - I have put it in my faves now and will be back when I a little time - or when its not so late!!!
Paula x x x

Esme said...

Ooh I love this!! And I'm also just off for a nosey on their site!!

Esme xx

craft_princess said...

so pretty and girly!