24 May 2010

Hearts are Hot Stuff

Evening girls I hope you enjoying this lovely weather that's continuing long may it last.
Right tonight I want to show you something else I made using goodies from the on-line shop dotcomgiftshop which is not only full of lovely Heart gifts but also carries some lovely craft products.
Over the next week or so I will be using some of the fantastic things I got from the dotcomgiftshop in my cards etc so you can see for yourself what lovely things you can create with them.
I used these lovely glittery heart stickers you can find them Here they really are beautiful and great value & quality but the photo in the shop does not do them justice as it makes them look a bit dull, the glitter and embossing doesn't show in the photo, the sheet is large ....12"x5" and contains over 30 stickers so I have loads left to use on other projects.
I teamed the stickers up here with one of the new cutie stamps from The Greetings Farm and I coloured her with copic markers, the sentiment is also from TGF.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Creative inspirations Die cut or punch
Totally Gorjuss Challenge Bling
Secrete Saturday crafter Challenge No DP
Magical crafts Challenge Black white plus one

31 comments:

Melissa S said...

love all the hearts and of course all the pink!!!

cgl1539 said...

Oh she is just darling!! And those heart stickers are so pretty.

Francesca said...

Them hearts look fantastic
Hugs
Francesca

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovley card Susie! I love the colours and the image, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Crafty Chris said...

the little image is so cute and loving the hearts.
Christine x

Dot said...

This is a nice girli card.

Basement gal said...

I love the image you've used. Lovely card and so naughty looking. Good luck at creative inspirations.

Lorraine said...

this is a fab card susie love the stamp xx

Margreet said...

wow Susie.it's both sweet and cool!
xxx Margreet

sammie@paperlily cards said...

love the heart stickers so cute and card gorgeous x x

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card, luv the cute image & fab colours xx Lizzy xx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card susie... i love the image you have used.... she has such attitude...!!!! i think she is fab.. and great card... love the heart stickers...
kaz_za

Kat said...

Love this card Susie. That image is so sweet and the hearts are lovely. Love the bling. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Judy said...

Cute image! I like how you colored it. The hearts add a nice little bling to your card. I like the pink.

Marisa said...

Great girly card, just love the image.
Hugs
Marisa

Lisa and Eddy said...

She is a cutie! Great work...again! xo Lisa

rinat said...

What a nice card with humor.....

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Susie
Hugs Dianne xx

kimmie_35 said...

Fabulous girlie card!
Hugs
Kim
x

Jessie said...

Cool card Susie!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

this is a fab card

Sandra said...

now she looks like she is up to something!
fun card.
Sandra

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Absolutely fab card Susie, love the image :)
Anne xx

A.J. said...

A great girly card. I love how you have coloured in the fab image.

Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

Amanda

Net said...

How fab Susie! Love that image.

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Gosia said...

Gorgeous pink card Susie ;)

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, hasn't she got some serious attitude going on !!! Jo x

craftykitten said...

OMG, I can't believe I am so behind on my commenting hun!! You must be working too hard! Fab card and great image, love all the pink.
Hugs
Dawn x

Lesley said...

Fab card Susie! I love all the hearts and the image is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

craft_princess said...

Very sassy looking card!

Crafting Joanne said...

A sweet and fabulous card Susie, love the sentiment too.

Thanks for joining us over at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne x