25 May 2010

If all else fails - shop !!

Evening all , hope you all have a lovely day in the sun,
Just one card to show you tonight made with the lovely Stamping Bella , she's a doll isn't she I coloured her with Copic markers, the sentiment stamp is from my lovely friend Nicky at Stamping all day
The DP is of course Basic Grey from the Sugar rush collection.
The Die cuts are from my shop Die cut Dreams
Flowers Prima and I glittered them with Doodlebug Design Chunky glitter and added a doodlebug design flocked brad.
I also used a Martha Stewart boarder punch, EK success fastener stapler and the bind-it-all distrezz machine
I have entered this card into the following challenges
Pink Elephant challenge Orange
Creative inspirations Die cut or punch
Chrisma Challenge 3D
Stampavie Challenge Flower power
Basic Grey challenge Punch it
Have a great evening , Thanks for dropping by

23 comments:

Margreet said...

you are right with this fab card: shop till you drop!
enjoy yoyr evening!
xxx Margreet

Tracy said...

Great creation and what a fab image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kat said...

Great card Susie. I LOVE that sentiment!

Kat x

cgl1539 said...

Gorgeous card and I totally agree with her, lol.

Jessie said...

I love Bella, gorgeous card Susie!

Francesca said...

great card I love the colours
hugs
Francesca

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card susie.... looks like you are havin loads of fun iwth your pink petticoat images...!!! i love your design.. the card it fab.. good luck with your challenges...
kaz_za

Cheryl said...

oh love this its just gorjus love the image and colurs you have used too thanks for joining in with my challenge at creative inspirations,this week good luck hugs cheryl xxxx

Sandra said...

good idea - off to shop!
Cute card,
Sandra

HazelQ said...

Ohh how cute! I love that sentiment :) beautiful card Susie
Hugs
Hazel

LINDA said...

This is just darling..
Hugs, Linda

Lisa and Eddy said...

Love that Bella!! Great card...distressing is awesome!

Gosia said...

So fantastic image!!!I love it!
And great card :)

Marisa said...

Love the distressed look on your card, and just love the sentiment.
Hugs
Marisa

rinat said...

i love shop!!! Great card Susie,good luck with your challenges.

kimmie_35 said...

Oooh! Love this card!
Hugs
Kim
x

kaos said...

Great card - perfect sentiment *lol* That's what I keep doing - probably the reason why I can't find my living room beneath all my crafting goodies...

Rainmac said...

Gorgeous fun card, I love the distressing xxx

Vee said...

A wonderfull 3-D project, very pretty. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

craftykitten said...

Another fab card Susie, I love all the distressing!! Mine never turns out this good! Another great image too.
Hugs
DAwn x

Judy said...

Great card. I like the embellishments you added.

Krista said...

Great card! Love the distressing and that dp rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

craft_princess said...

I would agree with that sentiment!! LOL!