18 May 2010

Inside Out Guest Designer

Inside out that the theme of the challenge this time over at the Crafty cardmakers challenge and I was thrilled to be asked to be their Guest Designer , this really was a challenge for me as I don't often do much inside work on cards but with the aid of my new die cuts I managed it with ease
To make this card I used a Sugar Nelli stamp that was a gift from my BFF Vikki , isn't it lovely and she is too thanks my friend.
I coloured the image with Copic markers , the sentiment stamp is from WoJ, and U punched it out with my new EK Sucess punch.
The DP is Tim Holtz Shabby chic , flower Prima and the lovely Butterfly was one of many I received from my lovely Friend Liz for my Birthday , thanks Liz xx
the die cuts are from my new range at Die cut Dreams
I would like to thank Vix for asking me to be Guest designer I feel truly honoured
I have also entered this card into these challenges
Creative inspirations Die cut or punch
Allsorts challenge Birthday
Funny enough I feel a bit inside out myself at the moment as I have laptop problems and I have had to go back to using my desk top computer from my office until the laptop if fixed and I don't like it , I think you get used to the computer you use daily so I'm not a happy bunny at the moment !!! lol
If anyone is waiting for me to email them back please email me as I don't have any email addresses in this computer so I feel a bit cut off
Right I got to go and do some work now so I'll catch you later
Oh a clue before I go ....... A.A. Milne wrote about a Character who loved "it" !!? what is it ??

28 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Nice card!

Like the blue.

Congratulations on the new DT-job!!

Charlotta

Crafty Chris said...

Congrats on your GD, beautiful card love the image and nice lace.
Christine x

cgl1539 said...

Sorry about your computer problems. I am not sure how I would get along on my desktop my whole craft career is on my laptop lol. Great card and fabulous stamp, wonderful friend you got there. I too dont usually do the inside of cards so havent even begun yet. But you did a great job on yours, so good going being the guest designer! And the hint, well gotta be honey, lol. Thats is Pooh's favorite food.

Mummylade said...

hunny ;)

Evgenia said...

I loge the colors you used for this card! super)

Lizzy xx said...

Stunning card... inside & out ~ ace colour xx Lizzy xx

Sandra Smith said...

Great card! I really love how you've done the inside!

craft_princess said...

Congrats and great card!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

congrats..and gorgeous card x x

Tracy said...

Never seen that image before, it's lovely. Your clue makes me think of Honey......
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Gorgeous GD card, the image is lovely and the inside is just as good as the outside.
Honey comes to my mind too.

Hugs Ali x

Kat said...

This is lovely Susie. I love that DP. I'm bad for not finishing the insides of my cards too.

I think it might be "hunny" which Winnie the Pooh loves!

Kat x

Aussie Loz said...

Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo! (that was my Tigger impersonation!) So yeah, I agree with the others, it's gotta be Pooh's honey!
Gorgeous card!! Love the soft colours, congrats on being asked to GD! ♥

Anne said...

Fabby card Susie, hope your lappy gets better soon and congrats on your GD post. Hugs xx

Lisa and Eddy said...

Pooh bear loves hunny of course! ;)

Loving the card...inside & out ;)
xo Lisa

Cheryl said...

this is one gorjus card hun thanks for playing along with my challenge over at creative inspiraitions hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Sandra said...

very nice!
Sandra

craftykitten said...

What a beautifully distressed card Susie. Lovely colours and the inside is just perfect.
Hugs
Dawn x

kimmie_35 said...

What a pretty card... love the colours!
hugs
Kim
x

Gosia said...

Beautful card!I like the colours you used.....

Jessie said...

Love the colour and I'm lovin your new die cuts too, fab card Susie :)

Rainmac said...

Love this card, gorgeous colours and distressing!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

Congrats and beautiful card!

Melissa S said...

Beautiful card Susie!! I'm going to have to say "it" is honey!

Marisa said...

Great card, love the colour and the swirls around the edges.
I think the clue is honey!
Hugs
Marisa

Pam S. said...

congrats Susie! COOL!
Pam Going Postal

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love those die cuts and your layout. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your beautiful work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Basement gal said...

This is seriously cute. Good luck at creative inspirations.