21 May 2010

Shop Till You Drop @ Die cut Dreams

I am really late posting this card but look on it as a sort of reminder that week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is "Lace it up" yes that's right you must use some lace on your card to enter.
I have a passion for lace at the moment after the lovely "Crafty Chris" sent me loads as a birthday present earlier this month, now I'm kind of addicted !!
I hope you can pop over and join in the challenge, you have until Sunday at noon GMT to submit your entry for a chance to win this weeks prize.
Please pop over to the Die cut Dreams challenge blog to see the lovely Dream Teams DT work.
Here's a low down on the stuff I used to make this card
Bazzill Kraft card from Bunny Zoes crafts
I stamped the background with a stamp I bought from Create & craft a few years ago but it has no label so I don't know who makes it
The girly image is of course from Stamping bella and coloured with Copic markers
I used Tim Holtz tiny attacher to secure most of the bits to the card to give it a feel of a notice board
I have entered this card into the following challenges
Cupcake challenge blooms & charms
Spoonful of sugar Challenge cute & girly
ABC Challenge Unused stash mine is this Background stamp and the bazzill bling flowers i have been holding on to!! lol
Creative inspirations Die cut or punch
Secrete Saturday crafter Challenge Metal , I used a charm and TH staples
Have a great afternoon , Thanks for dropping by

30 comments:

kimmie_35 said...

This is a great card... I love it!
Hugs
Kim
x

Jessie said...

What a fab card, love the background, it's so cool!

Pam said...

Fab card, love this Bella image,the first stamp I ever bought was Bella one HUgs Pam x

kaos said...

Great card - love the background you made - that's what I call a shopping trip!

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
This is fabulous hun. Love that black lace you have used and the way you have done the background.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crafty Chris said...

fab card Susie, glad you liked the lace, if you need anymore give me a shout.
Christine x

Sandra said...

very nice, glad to see you back to creating!
Sandra

Cheryl said...

oh this is one cute image hun love the colurs you have used,wonderful detail too many thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at creative inspirations hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous i love the background hun it looks great xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jo said...

Love this! Great use of the lace; it looks bang up to the minute and cool.

I love Bella - wish I had her figure!

Love and hugs.

Jo xx

Linby said...

love this card fab image and that background goes so well.
Linbyx

Penni said...

Wow Susie what a fab card!!

Hugs
Penni
X

sammie@paperlily cards said...

gorgeous card..and love the sentiment..my motto!!!
hope u feeling better x x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a great card, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lilacanglia said...

wow, this is gorgeous,
Hope your feeling a lot better now,
Hugs
Angie

carma30 said...

love it!

Anneke said...

That is a really great card!!
Greetings Anneke

Scrapping Mom said...

I really love this card. So pretty..

Kat said...

Love this card Susie. That image is so sassy. Love your lace. I love lace too but one of my colours only has enough for one card so I'm hoarding it!!

Kat x

helen ... said...

oh beatiful card,,I must admit I love the background, it's great,I love your card =),
hugsssss
helen

Marisa said...

Great card, love the image - too cute!
Hugs
Marisa

craft_princess said...

OH yeah!! I'm ready to shop...lets go! LOL!

Judy said...

Fun card that you made. I like how you used the lace, flower and Paris charm. I like the image you used and how you colored it.

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card

Lisa and Eddy said...

I love the way you attached everything...awesome new look! xo Lisa

sucor said...

What a fun card. I love the combo of colors and textures. The background is neat. I hope you are feeling better, I'm thrilled to have internet back after the storms we had here.

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Love this card Susie, the background is wonderful and the image is fab, great colour combo too. A super chic card xxx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi susie
what a fab image... i love this card... the colours are great...!!! love the background 2.. i have this image on my harddrive somewhere... lol might even dig her out when mojo returns...
kaz_za

Basement gal said...

What a cool and funky card. Lovely image. Good luck at creative inspirations.