19 Jun 2010

See Ooh-la-la Creations on Create & Craft TV Now !!!

Hi Girls I just wanted to remind you to tune into The Create & Craft Channel in a few minutes (10am GMT) to see the Oh-la-la Creations Show, it's dedicated to Watercolour Memories and Shoes in Bloom CD.
This is one of the cards I made for the show, Myself and all of the Ooh La La Challenge DT hope you will tune is to see what great CD's are on offer and to see the fantastic creations the DT have made for the show to demonstrate what can be achieved with these images , so go get yourself a coffee and settle down for a crafty Ooh-La-La hour !!!
To make my card I used the Shoes in Bloom CD and die cuts from my new range of shapes from Die cut Dreams flowers from Prima and the glittered brads are from Doodlebug Designs, you really don't need to add much to these stunning images to make a fantastic card in minutes.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges ;
Fun with shapes Challenge Flowery
StampARTic Challenge flowers
Kaboodle challenge Anything with a dash of purple
C4C Challenge Paper flowers
Check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

24 comments:

Rainmac said...

Beautiful x

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Susie and I just love those colours together. Hugs, Claire x

Margreet said...

stunning card Susie and so great that your cards will be on TV!
xxx Margreet

Crafty Chris said...

I blommin missed the first half with the shoes and then it sold out, hopefully it will be on again.
Christine x

Jessie said...

Beautiful!

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
I spotted this one on the display!! Looks twice as good on the TV, I also spotted the black and red one that you made. Wasn't it a good show??
Hugs
Dawn x

Cor* said...

Perfect card for the show! HAHA,I think it's funny how I awake from a 9 hr sleep to see so many new creations..........right, it's daytime somewhere!!

Sandra said...

very pretty
Sandra

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous susie and i saw your cards on the show hun good for you you should be really proud of yourself go do the happy dance you really deserve it huni xx

Nicki said...

I watched the show and i love your card, well dont DT, you did fab job! nice one Susie,
Hope your well? catch up with you soon
Take care
Nicki
xxx

Lilacanglia said...

Just managed to order it before rushing off to hospital for my tests today, love your card,
sorry not been around much to comment,
Hugs
Angie

Julye said...

Ooops I forgot will have to catch a rerun Julye

Tracy said...

Caught the show, very good and I saw your cards.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dragonlady said...

I watched the show and saw such fabulous examples. I even tried to email in but wasn't read out.

Hugs Ali x

Lori said...

Wow the shapes of those dies are just stunning! I love the bright purple/pink together, holy cow this card is pretty!

Candace said...

Simply stunning, missed the TV as was busy with the school summer fayre this morning. Sadly didn't press record either!

craft_princess said...

gorgeous color combo!

kaos said...

So pretty again! I am getting really tempted by these images...

Judy said...

Beautiful card. I like the die cut and the blue and pink combo.

Heather said...

Brill, love the colour scheme. Hev:)

Claude said...

My 3-year-old daughter is at the computer with me right now and she loves this card! Purple and pink are her favorite colours!

sucor said...

So beautiful - awesome colors. I love the shapes of your dies! Makes it easier for me to make every card something special.

Devlin said...

Love it!

Diane J said...

Pretty girly card
Diane x