22 Jun 2010

This weeks DCD challenge

This week at Die cut Dreams challenge blog the theme is Green & Blue colour combo For a Teenage Boy
*************** and this week we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely Roberta over at Prairie Fairy Designs Roberta is going to give the winner 5 of her lovely digital stamps of your choice.
Hop over to the Prairie Fairy Designs website where you will find a gorgeous selection of digital stamps .
Roberta was also kind enough to let the design team use Lewis one of her wonderful digital images that I choose for this weeks challenge samples as I think he's so cute I just fell in love with the little fella !!, we are also thrilled to have Roberta join us as guest designer this week along with 3 of my Designer girls from the DCD Christmas Club Challenge so we have a full house this week over at the Die cut Dreams challenge blog so please pop over and see all the lovely DT creations
Check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

18 comments:

cgl1539 said...

Lol I love that huge grin on his face. Great card. Love the little froggy too.

Lorraine said...

I think it was a great choice of stamp he is so cute lovely card and i have already entered the challenge this week great theme xx

Diane J said...

This image just makes me smile, you've made a lovely card.
Diane xx

Aussie Loz said...

Lvoe this image!! The colours are perfect! ♥

Judy said...

Fun card and funny image. It puts a smile on my face.

Chris Wooten said...

I can not wait to see what everyone makes. I do not own many stamp sets yet. I have only been paper crafting for a while now.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

fun card!
Sandra

kimmie_35 said...

what a fab image!!! Great fun card!
Hugs
Kim
x

Juls said...

Fabulous!!!! I just Love this image!! and I love the colours you have used, and the flower is fab, I love the way it looks really masculine! inspirational!! Hugs Juls

Rainmac said...

What a cool card, love the image, not seen him before x

Margreet said...

Such a great card Susie...I'm a big fan of Roberta and am very proud to be in her DT team!
xxx Margreet

Dragonlady said...

Great card, what a fun image and love the frog!

Hugs Ali x

craft_princess said...

Great boy card!

carol said...

oh love the image, fab card, x carol

Candace said...

Great stamp!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab image Susie.
Cathy
xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Susie,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Nicola said...

You have really brought Lewis to life with your wonderful colouring Susie and these papers are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-