28 Jun 2010

The Truth is Out There !!! & A Candy Girl

Hi Hope you've had a great weekend , here we go with this weeks winners post, I left it a bit late tonight sorry about that girls.
The lie (which is the right answer!! ) was #3 "Garry is my 3rd husband".....OH NO HE'S NOT !! lol, Garry is my second husband, my 1st husband /father of my children sadly passed away when the boys little so Garry is #2 and there's not gonna be a 3rd !! lol I'm looking after Garry, I doubt I'll find another man who's as interested in craft as much as him or one who will do my die cutting for me , bless him!!
All the other statements were true;
You all know I love Tilda.
I did diet in 1991 and lose 11 stone 5lb's then got married (the 1st time)and my weight goes up down up up down up up !!!lol no willpower
My grandma and her mother (My great grandma) both lived to 98 years of age it seem the women in my family have longevity on their side let hope I do too !!
My first car was a brand new VW Polo in 1986.....boring !!
And sadly I do have Asthma like my mum.
So the this weeks winner is .................. sammie@paperlily cards
Congrats darling please email me your address darling and I will get your prize posted to you.
Thanks to you all for your lovely comments over this last week everyone, I hope you'll come back to see what I have for you Friday....................in the way of candy and lots more lies !!! he he, have you noticed I'm alternating between find the lie & find the truth so next week you will have to find the truth amongst all the lies !! lol I like teasing you girl !!
Have a fun week , sweet dreams
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh susie i feel so bad now so sorry i won't repeat what i thought oops.
Big congrats to the winner i know you will enjoy anything Susie sends out to you xx

Nikki said...

If you married Garry again would that make him your 2nd and 3rd husband ??? lol

Paula Gale said...

yey - i was right too... i'm sure we had the conversation once over e-mail so thats why i guessed that one... i wouldn't have put any of the other things passed you so good guess!!!

Paula x x x

Julye said...

Congrats Sammie

craftykitten said...

Ha Ha!! I was right - I knew it!! I wish you'd get your Garry to have a word with my Graham - he just doesn't understand Crafters!!!
Hugs
DAwn x

Jessie said...

Congrats Sammi!

kimmie_35 said...

Congrats to the winner...
Hugs
Kim
x

craft_princess said...

Congrats to the winner!

Rosa-kreattiva said...

Congrats to the winner...

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Wow i cant believe i won...thank you so much susie thats really made my day been feeling really rough with my bad leg so this has cheered me up no end.
& love learning all about you cant believe you lost all that weight thats amazing x x x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

You also very lucky with your Garry he seems like a lovely man and the fact he loves crafting is a bonus :)

Judy said...

Congrats to Sammie the winner.

I'm glad to here that you have a great husband and he enjoys your same interest in crafting.

Rainmac said...

Maybe Garry could give lessons to other husbands about how to get interested in crafting, I'll sign my OH up ;-)