6 Jul 2010

Birthday Blog Hop @ DCD / Challenge #56

Can you bEliEvE its bEEn a whole yEar since the DCD challEngE started ....Golly wE've had some fun !!
Well to cElEbrate our birthday wEEk wE'rE having a blog hop over at the
Die cut Dreams challenge blog
This wEEks ChallEngE thEmE is
1st Birthday
"So your card must have a #1 on to be entered for the prize"
The Prize on the Die cut Dreams challenge blog is a lovely selection of my Designer Die cuts hand pick by me and cut by my lovely husband Garry they are all packed up waiting for one lucky winner !!!

What do you have to do to be in with a chance to win ? ..... enter this weeks challenge first then do the Blog hop; we are joined this week by our old friend Vikki as Guest designer (and a little special guest star designer ...go have a look he's so sweet !!) plus all my Dream Team girls including me have a little blog hop candy on our blogs so you need to hop round all our blogs and collect a letter and leave a comment.
Susie You are hErE
Vikki
Nicola
Victoria
Helene
Karen
The 6 letter you will collect from our 6 blogs spell out a word connected with the challenge blog (don't worry it's really easy) when you work out what the word is go back to the
Die cut Dreams challenge blog and leave a comment to say "I got it and I've left a comment on all the DT blogs!!" on the challenge post but DON'T leave the answer there !!! after you have done that email me at kutnkut@tiscali.co.uk with you answer.
I'll pick a winner from all the right answers in 2 weeks time ...yes this challenge will run for 2 weeks, we've given you an extra week to enter so you have until noon on Sunday 18th July at noon GMT.
If you need a little inspiration for our Birthday challenge just take a look at the stunning creations our fab Design Team have created! when you go and check out their candy on the blog hop but remember you need to enter the challenge first over at
Die cut Dreams challenge blog then collect all the lEttErs !!!! lol have you guessed me lEttEr !!!.
Remember check out all the DT blogs they all have a little candy for you
My Candy is a selection bag of 20 Charms
(you will receive a selection of the charms in the photo)

To be in with a chance to win my candy first you must enter the Die cut Dreams challenge and then leave a comment here on this post.
Anyone leaving a comment that has not first entered a card will have their comment removed to make it fair to the other entrant's.
I will draw a name and announce the winner on the 18th July, I can't wait to see your cards.

Please check out my on-line Craft shop
Die cut Dreams

32 comments:

Sandra said...

great card!
Sandra

Nikki said...

What a cute Card Susie love how you've colored it :)
hugs Nikki C

Evgenia said...

Great card! Awesome coloring!

Jessie said...

Adorable!

Kathyk said...

"I've got it and I've left a comment on all the DT blogs!!"

SweetnCrafty Gal said...

Lovely card hunni!i'm off to the next hoppy! hugs carlyann xxx

Susie Little said...

Hi Susie ,
I'm Hopping............Gorgeous card & Candy!!
Susie xxx

darling Ho said...

So Cute!
I love you card. :)

Nicola said...

Wow this is just so sweet Susie, love your image and wonderful colouration. As always your embellies are gorgeous. Happy 1st Birthday Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sharon said...

Great card, and I'm enjoying my first blog hop.
Hugs Sharon

craftykitten said...

Hey missus - I'm gonna be back to do this hop and enter the challenge - even if it means working till midnight!! TTFN
Hugs
Dawn x

Louise said...

Fab card. I love the flowers and the little butterflies. That backing paper is gorgeous too. Thankyou for being so generous for this weeks DCD challenge and Happy 1st Birthday!

Rainmac said...

Gorgeous card!!!

sammie@paperlily cards said...

gorgeous card susie x x

Aussie Loz said...

Gorgeous card, that paper is gorgeous! Happy Birthday guys! ♥

Nikki said...

Hi I keep trying to finish the hop but I can't find Victoria's post :(
am I missing something or havin a blonde flashback?
hugs Nikki

Kathyk said...

No, this time I've REALLY got it, I've posted my card on my blog (with a link to yours) AND left a comment on all the blogs - by crikey I think I've got it!!!

Kathyk

Linda said...

Love the cute image on your card, love Linda

Debs said...

Super cute card Susie.
Happy 1st Birthday - here's to many more!
Debs xx

Tracy said...

Lovely card, colours are fab
Hugs Tracy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beuatiful card, I love all the little details. Marianne x

ona_i_ja said...

Your card is Adorable!!!

Hugs from Poland,
Agnieszka

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous card Susie. Love it and thanks for the blog hop.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

paperpapier said...

fab card and Happy birthday to DCD!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

First time for me only just found DCD thanks to Helen from Ellephantastic.

Love the card, It's so pretty. I'm hopping off now :)

xx

Francesca said...

Your card is great I love the colours.
Hugs
Francesca

craftykitten said...

Well missus I'm back and have entered the challenge! Love this card with all those little butterflies - your colouring - of course - is amazing. Off to complete the hop now.
Hugs
Dawn x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Stampersue said...

This is such a cute card - so glad I stopped by. Will call again. Sue

Mary said...

What a beautiful card! I just finished my card today. Can't wait to check out the rest of the hop.

hugs
Mary

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Susie, so sweet and pretty and your colouring is beautiful as always.
I'm hopping at last lol
hugs Mandy xx

Anne-marie said...

great card Susie love the image xx