31 Jul 2010

Candy for my Commenters / Photo Quiz

Hi Girls are you ready for some more fun and some more lies !!! he he
I hope you're having a great weekend, my son Reid has gone off to camp for a week this morning so its fairly quite here and we are off out in a moment to take Woody out to lunch as our over blew up this week so its a good excuse to eat out !! he he
Well before we go who would like to win some concord card Die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams and what was that you say !!? " can you stamp them with some of the new Tilda images Susie !!?" well let me think ......."oh ok then you twisted my arm how about 20 die cuts all stamped with images from the new collection stamped in mementos ink of course !!" when you see the little darlings you're gonna what to get the stamps for yourself they are fantastic so pop over to Bunny Zoe Crafts as Nikki has the whole collection for sale along with tons of other craft supplies.
Right here's we go with this weeks quiz , so to be in with a chance to win the above prizes you have to guess the right answer and you name will then go in the draw.
Which of the following statements is True !!! ? this week I have a photo quiz for you
Who is pictured here in this photo.
1. Is it the child that magnolia first modeled Tilda on
2. Is it the first Milky Bar kids Sister who was used to promote a different milk chocolate bar that was never marketed
3. Is it Dawn Bibby from QVC as a child
4. Is it Debbie Harry long before she became the raunchy pop star
5. Is it me Susie Sugar
6. Is it Lena Zavaroni the Scottish child star entertainer
Remember 5 of these statements are down right Lies this week !!, And only one statement is the TRUTH that's the one you need to find !!! !!? lol Have fun and I'll be back sometime mid week with the truth !!! he he
You know what to do and if you don't well here's the Commenter's candy RULES
Have fun a filled weekend

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

26 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

It is the 6th would have said you but then is that the trick or not

Julye said...

Oh Susie you can be such a tease, I think this cutie just has to be you and oh how I would love some of those new cute images. They are on my ever growing wish list but somehow when I present it to hubby when he asks what I would like for my birthday next month I suspect he will either just laugh or have a heart attack. Neither would be my preferred answer of of course you can have everything, and much as I live in my own alternative world I don't think that will be the answer somehow.Have a great weekend Hugs Julye

Beth said...

Hmmmm...I think it's you..what a cutie! You teaser :)

Nicole Brenna said...

I think it is you!

Nicola said...

No getting away from it Mrs S, this picture is definitely of you and you haven´t changed a bit.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Rainmac said...

I think it's you, awww you were such a cutey Susie xxx

Mummylade said...

it could be debbie harry and it could be you, you are equally stunning.
hugs

Margreet said...

this cutie must be you!!!
xxx Margreet

craft-princess said...

I think this is you...how adorable!

Sandra said...

I think it is you!
Sandra

Linby said...

I think number two is the truth!
Just got an order of sweet pea stamps - afterall if you have it Sis I have to have it too!!!
hugs
Linbyx

Kat said...

I was going to say it was you Susie but now I'm going to guess Dawn Bibby. Though why would you have a pic of Dawn Bibby as a child?

Kat x

Lorraine said...

oh susie you were a cutie as a child i guess its you xx

Longvacation said...

Whoever she is, she's a cutie. I guess #3.

Rosa-kreattiva said...

io dico sei proprio tu quindi 5 ciaooo

Anne-marie said...

aww so cute im gonna say its you Susie number 6 xxxx

Spardha said...

its you! its you!.. its you!.. sooo cute! :)))

cgl1539 said...

I think its number 6 Lena Zavaroni

Sue said...

Hi Hun
oh you n ya fibs, well i thinks tis you!!! Hope your havin a great weekend hun, see ya soon, sue,x

La Vikinga said...

Oh, this is a hard one but I'd say the truth is that the cute girl on the picture is Susie Sugar - just because I don't recognize any other name on the list...

La Vikinga / Charlotta

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Hmmmm, you naughty girl you!! I would love to say it was you but that would be oh so easy. I think it is number 3 - Dawn Bibby as a child.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Happy Days said...

Decisions, decisions....I think it's you!

scrapcat 1 said...

I think it's you Susie

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

I think I will go with the concensus of opinion - it is you.

HUgs Ali x

Judith Veldhuizen said...

I also think it's you ;)

Julia Hall said...

its you :)