21 Jul 2010

Gorjuss Girl

Hi Girls ...I told you I'd be back with a card and here I am !! lol
I made this one using the new round 3D cards that sit on a stand (the stand is not in the photo and this was the best photo I could get at this time of night with the card laying flat on the table)The card will soon be in my shop Die cut Dreams
I distressed the top layer of the card with Tim Holtz Vintage photo ink and stamped in the same in with the little flourish SU stamp
The Large flower I made by die cutting flowers from the pages of a book I got in the 99p shop !!! lol, I cut, scrunched, inked, sprayed the flower with glimmer mist and then I made the glass dangle and added it to the center of the flower with a glittered brad.
Times up I gotta go Garry's made supper and I'm being summoned
I entered this one into the following challenges ;
Stampavia and more Challenge anything goes
Creative Friday Challenge Teenage Dreams
Scrappy frogs Challenge Girly girl
Creative Cottage challenge Touchy Feely
Bizzy Becs Challenge 3D
Papertake weekly challenge Cutie Patootie
Cupcake craft challenge Cats & Dogs
The Pink Elephant challenge Brown
Have a fun evening .............x
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

30 comments:

craftykitten said...

Oooh I love being first to comment!! I bet you're having something really tasty for supper aren't you??? Do enough for an extra one Garry I'm on my way!!LOL
Great card Susie, totally Gorguss, love that flower - ooh, I might be a bit late Garry, got to stop at the book shop for me 99p book!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

fi's cards and crafts said...

those gorjuss girls toppers are just fab.

Fi
x

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thats lovely, Susie. I love the image and the flower! I do love the pound shops around here :) Loving the shape too!
xx

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous Susie love the round card and the gorjuss girl, she is really cute in the dark colours.
Christine x

Kat said...

Gorgeous Susie. I love the colours you used and that flower is beautiful.

Kat x

Cor* said...

Ahh a round one!! Those scare me, I don't do them too often, however you seemed to pull this one off without a hitch! Loving the embellie from the newspaper accent!

Faye said...

Completely scrummy! I love it all! Thanks for playing at Cupcake! xx

Tracy said...

Love the way you've used the book pages, like the card shape.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lorraine said...

wow i really love this one the flowers are stunning i must try doing these they look great xx

craft_princess said...

Very gorjuss!

Cheryl said...

So very pretty,love the gorgeous flower!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Longvacation said...

Lovely card, I really like the way you made the flower.

Tracy said...

this is beautiful love that flower. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Julye said...

Fab card Susie, I love the gorjuss girls and such a different card for you, no pink just joking, love it thanks for sharing Julye

Esme said...

Ooh I love it!! Text flowers, and that dangle is fab!!!

Esme xx

scrapcat 1 said...

Lovely card Susie

sammie@paperlily cards said...

gorgeous card susie..love the flower x x

Sandra said...

love the color!
Sandra

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Susie ! Love the big flower with the beads, it looks fab ! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

Fantastic, love teeh dangley thing and your flower.

Hugs Ali x

Anne-marie said...

gorgeous Susie love the round card image is fab and flower looks great xx

Rainmac said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it x

Kruemel said...

What a cute card! Love the round shape and that big flower with the dangling charms/beads.

Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Rosa-kreattiva said...

adoro questa card mi piacciono i colori e la composizione complimenti!!!

Theresa said...

Great card...just love the beads and the round card. Do not see them often.

Lynne said...

Hi Susie - loving the round cards with stands!!! Love the Gorjuss Girl as well - dangly charm is looking pretty good too - basically I love everything!! :o) xx Lynne xx

Ninchen said...

wow just another great card!
your coloring is so great!
thanks for joining us at creative friday!

xx janina

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creation Susie, such a sweet image, awesome flower and the most beautiful jewelled dangly.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Gorjuss & stunning all in one lovely circle!! Fabulous hun as always x

kaylou said...

Hi Susie
Aaaah tis is soooo pretty, thankyou for joining our3d challenge at Creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo