4 Jul 2010

I'm late I'm Late I'm late with this weeks candy !!!

Hi Girls so sorry I'm so late bet you though I wasn't going to make it this week but I still go a couple of hours left until it next week !! he he
I hope you've had a great week end with all this lovely sunshine , well I gave you no clue again this week but I have a sassy little topper kit for you ...........made up of large scallop die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams and they have been stamped with some really sassy girlie images hope you like them.
Right here's we go with this weeks quiz , so to be in with a chance to win the above prize you have to guess the right answer and you name will then go in the draw.
Which of the following statements is True !!! ?
1. When I was pregnant with Reid I arranged for Prince Charles to come and open our new local Library
2. When I was pregnant with Woody I arranged for Prince Andrew to come and open our new local school
3. When I was pregnant with Reid I arranged for Prince Edward to come and open our new local radio station
4. When I was pregnant with Woody I arranged for Princess Ann to come and open our new local Riding stables
5. When I was pregnant with Reid I arranged for Princess Margaret to come and open our new local Theatre

6. When I was pregnant with mine and Garry's son I arranged for prince Phillip to come and open our New local News paper
Remember 5 of these statements are Lies this week, And only one statement is the TRUTH that's the one you need to find !!! !!? lol Have fun and I'll be back Wednesday this week with photographic evidence !!! he he
You know what to do and if you don't well here's the Commenter's candy RULES
Have fun a fun weekend
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

14 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

OMG Susie, you can sure think them up. I will guess Princess Ann and the opening of the Riding Stables.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lori said...

I changed my comment now since I noticed your fixed...lol
Oh you made this one really tough. Anyways I think I will say.... 2. When I was pregnant with Woody I arranged for Prince Andrew to come and open our new local school.

Sandra said...

I am going with Princess Ann and the riding stables.
pretty neat!
Sandra

Jessie said...

Number 2?????

Rosa-kreattiva said...

spero sia il n.5 incrocio le dita... ciaooo

Margreet said...

I think number 6 is true!
xxx Margreet

cgl1539 said...

I think this one is true. Whichever one is true, oh my goodness that is awesome!

1. When I was pregnant with Reid I arranged for Prince Charles to come and open our new local Library

craftykitten said...

Hey Mrs Sugar - you are such a naughty tease!!! I'm gonna go with Prince Edward - I think Princess Ann is too obvious (probably wrong there too!), can't see P Charles doing that or Andrew and a school because of the age thing - what the heck I'll stick with Prince Edward and the local radio station!
Hugs
Dawn x

Rainmac said...

Ooohhh this is really hard, I am going to guess at number two being the truth. Thank you for the chance to win your fab candy xxx

carol said...

oh wow...do you make a living with these lies.. how can you think them up..lol
Mmmm I guess it is princess ann,
x carol

Lorraine said...

oh susie shame on you lol lying for a good cause is forgiveable though great candy i think its number one that is true open a library xx

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Thank u for my blog candy recieved sat and butterflies are so gorgeous i ended up buying the punch!! lol
ooh this week my guess is number 4 princess ann as im sure you have done something with horses..i think x x

craft_princess said...

Guessing number 2 is the truth?? So difficult to choose!!